|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
You and all your illusions shadowstep to a random point around your target and gain Mirage Cloak. Illusions' actions are interrupted when they change focus to the targeted foe.
- Mirage Cloak (¾s): Evade incoming attacks.
Breaks Enemy Targeting
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- Phantasms are affected by the shadowstep, but do not change focus.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| March 05, 2019
- Increased the recharge time of this skill from 20 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW only.
| February 08, 2018
- This skill no longer interrupts phantasms.
| November 07, 2017
- Increased Mirage Cloak duration to 1 second to be consistent with other skills.
- This skill now takes into account your currently wielded weapon when determining maximum shadowstep distance from the target.
- Updated minimum and maximum distances from target for random shadowstep calculations.
- This skill will now rotate the camera to face your target after the shadowstep.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Illusionary Ambush has been added to the game.