From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Phantasms are affected by the shadowstep, but do not change focus.
- If Self-Deception is traited, you create a clone before the ambush attack launches.
- This skill must target an enemy within 1500 units, and attempts to teleport the Mirage to a random location around the target if it finds valid pathing to it. If no valid pathing is found, the skill is still performed, but without the teleport. The Mirage is teleported at a distance from the target, this distance is never greater than the Ambush attack range of the equiped weapon, and not shorter than the size of the target's hitbox.
- Because of this, this skill can potentially be the longest distance teleport skill in the game (not considering portals), being capable of teleporting the Mirage up to 2400 units.
- If the skill cannot find valid pathing to the randomly selected teleport location in range of the target, but it did find valid pathing to the target, the skill will resort instead to teleporting the Mirage directly on top of the target, inside their hitbox.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|February 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: