From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fire six bolts of tormenting energy that fan out from you, piercing all enemies in their path.
— In-game description
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Path of Corruption — Shroud skill 2 now additionally converts boons into conditions.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Septic Corruption — Deal increased condition damage for each stack of blight you have. Shroud 2 skill also inflicts poison.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|August 17, 2021|