From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Steal#Stolen skills
Swipe has identical stolen skills as Steal.
- Physical Supremacy — Gain access to physical skills. Your maximum endurance threshold is increased, while Steal is replaced with Swipe.
- Endurance Thief — Gain endurance when you successfully steal from an enemy.
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Mug — Deal damage and gain life when stealing. This attack cannot critically hit enemies.
- Improvisation — You can use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of if a utility skill is recharged.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Kleptomaniac — Stealing gives you initiative.
- Thrill of the Crime — When you Steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Bountiful Theft — Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
- Lead Attacks — Increases damage and condition damage per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Bewildering Ambush — Stealing also applies confusion.
- Sleight of Hand — Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|April 26, 2019|
|April 23, 2019||