From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Crystal Oasis
- Domain of Vabbi
- The Desolation
- Divinity's Reach
- Lake Doric
- Lion's Arch
- Bloodtide Coast
- Kessex Hills
- In the Village of Shaemoor
- You think we'll ever be rid of centaurs? Why can't they leave us alone?
- In Triskellion Vale
- This villager is too ill to speak. Perhaps Mayor Trisk knows more about what's happening with these people.
- Leave the villager alone.
- At Lakeside Bazaar next to Cin Fursarai
- I'm sorry, Mr. Fursarai! Please don't hurt me!
I'm not Cin. Are you alright?
- Oh, thank goodness. I'm fine, at least for now. I accidentally broke some things that were very important to Mr. Fursarai, and now he's very upset with me. You do not want to get on his bad side.
Why do you say that? And why do you call him Mr. Fursarai?
- He's my boss, and I really need this job. He's also known to have quite the temper if you upset him. Combine that with me breaking things, and, well, you heard how that went.
- I'm sorry to hear that. Take care.
- That's good to know.
- You'll live.
- At Lakeside Bazaar upstairs from Bagran the Pearl Merchant
- This old trading post used to be such a safe place, but now...
It will be again, when the Mantle are defeated.
- Still beats being outside the walls. I worry so for the civilians out there.
- As do I. Stay safe.
- At Bluster Watershed
- Are they—are they gone yet?
The White Mantle? No, I'm afraid not. Are you okay?
- No, I'm not okay! The bastards ransacked my windmill, and the damage will take months to repair! What am I going to do without my livelihood? What's my family going to do?
- You'll pull through this. We all will. Trust me.
- I'm sorry. I don't have time for this.
- At New Loamhurst
- Oh, Dwayna save me... What am I going to do now?
Are you okay?
- Do I look okay? I'm a fisherwoman! My life is the lake, and now it's...Just look at it!
- Take heart. We'll get through this.
- Be well and stay safe.
- Atop of Amnoon Water Authority plant
- Congratulations on reaching the top!
Why are you up here?
- I like a challenge. The Water Authority workers obviously don't approve, but the thrill is worth it.
- Be careful getting back down.
- Thank you.
- At Kusini Crossing
- Can't talk—have to run water!
- At Blind Faith in Silent Vale
- Hello. Have you come to pay homage to the goddess?
- Yes. There are those of us who have never wavered in our devotion to the goddess of truth—even Joko can't erase our devotion. An Elonian becoming a god...we were destined to follow her!
Can you tell me more?
- What would you like to know?
- clanmarshal know there are still followers of Kormir here?
- No, of course not! We have to keep our faith secret. That's why our shrine is here, away from the village. Take care when you leave so that you don't reveal our location.
- One more question. (same as "What would you like to know?")
- I'll be sure to do that.
- Balthazar's return?
What do you think of
- Well, if one god can return, why not another? It gives us hope that Kormir still listens and may one day return and deliver us from Joko's rule.
- Let me ask you something else. (same as "What would you like to know?")
- That's very optimistic.
How many of the villagers in Purity worship Kormir?
- Several dozen. Perhaps half the village? We're careful never to gather together all at once or speak of our beliefs openly.
- There's one more thing... (same as "What would you like to know?")
- I'd better be going.
- See you later.
- Kormir's realm. I've spoken to her. (if completed Facing the Truth)
I've been to
- I... You have? She must know that we still worship her! Did she have a message for us?
(Truth) She says the time of gods is over; humans must make their own way.
- That's... Many of us feared this was the case. Even so...Kormir is still real, and so is our faith. We won't give up hope.
- Can I ask you something else?
- I wish I had better news for you.
(Lie) She hears you, and she'll be back someday to reward the faithful.
- Thank you, stranger! I'd begun to give up hope, but this news fills my heart with gladness and renews my faith! Oh, merciful Kormir, I can't wait to share this with the others!
- Can I ask another question?
- You're welcome.
- I'll tell you later. First, another question.
- I'm not at liberty to say.
- I should be going.
- I think I'll be going.
Domain of Vabbi
- In The Necropolis
- How will I go on?
- Sorry. I wish I could help.
- Joko preserve you, friend.
- Uh, thanks.
- Greetings in The Necropolis
- Please...please leave.
- What's the point anymore?
- Just let me cry.
- I'm not sure I can go on...
- It hurts so bad.
- Is this a test, Lord Joko?