From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Overlake Haven with their ettin nuisance (20)
- Overlake Haven Waypoint —
Giant's Passage Vista —
- Approach up the slope - starting from just south of the road by the Earthworks Camp Waypoint and traveling SW.
- Overlake Haven
- Engineer Baldwin
- Fisher Wallace
- Hugh Hillman
- Jerry Glenthurne
- Lionguard Brodnick
- Lionguard Keene
- Mabeleen Glenthurne
- Reginald Murcan
- Sheriff Bronden
- Trader Vell
- At Overlake Haven
- Wisteri: Sometimes the krait will hamstring their slaves. It must be devastating for a centaur.
- Lopp: It would be devastating for me, too.
- Wisteri: That's true.
- Lionguard Amita: More refugees, if this keeps up, we'll have to move into the Mists.
- Lionguard Brodnick: I'm sure the dragons would love that.
- Lionguard Brodnick: You see the toxic shark they pulled out of the lake the other day?
- Lionguard Amita: I did. It had teeth bigger than my youngest progeny.
- Lionguard Migra: Too bad so many of the krait have gone, I love hunting them.
- Lionguard Viff: There are plenty of other things to hunt now.
- Lionguard Viff: Next time we go on patrol, let's take a pack animal so we don't run out of drinking water.
- Lionguard Migra: You don't need a pack animal. You've got me.
- Lionguard Viff: Oh yeah. Good point.
- Lionguard: This is a pretty nice place. Once the krait are gone and the world stops falling apart, I think I'll like it here.
- Fisher Wallace: If the krait weren't around, I could test my tricolor minnow blighter.
- Sheriff Bronden: Test it anyway. You worry too much.
- Fisher Wallace: What? You can't be serious. I'm sitting here until the krait are gone.
- Reginald Murcan: They kicked me outta the other havens.
- Hugh Hillman: Why?
- Reginald Murcan: They don't like me. It's a conspiracy, see.
- Hugh Hillman: Huh.
- Reginald Murcan: It is! I know too much, and it makes them nervous. I used to work for the queen, you know.
- Hugh Hillman: Why don't they just kill ya?
- Reginald Murcan: They've tried. They're probably trying right now. A little poison in this ale, maybe.
- Hugh Hillman: Whatever. I need to finish this now.
- Jerry Glenthurne: Let's see what's on the menu... hmmm...
- Mebeleen Glenthurne: Probably nothing you like.
- Mebeleen Glenthurne: We heard krait last night, down by the lake. Isn't that right, dear?
- Jerry Glenthurne: (grunt)
- Lopp: What? What was that?
- Mebeleen Glenthurne: I said we heard krait. Last night. By the lake.
- Lopp: Oh! Krait. I definitely misheard that. I though you said wait or fate or tate or something.
- Fisher Wallace: You smell like someone who likes to fish.
- Lionguard Airem: Hey, hey! I study fish in my free time. Nothing wrong with that. There are lots of fish around, and they're in trouble.
- Fisher Wallace: Whoa, easy. That was a compliment. Kindred spirits, you and I. See? Take a whiff.
- Fisher Wallace: Nothing compares to asuran lures. The fish practically jump on the hooks.
- Gardener Keemi: Well, I'm not surprised. Why don't they spend more time inventing better horticultural machines? I could do so much.
- Fisher Wallace: There's krait around. So now I barely survive by fising, but I just can't bring myself to leave.
- Sheriff Bronden: We're all here with you. Keeping you alive so you can fish is one of our highest priorities, I promise.
- Gardener Keemi: What is the Dream like?
- Lionguard Airem: My dream? Imagine shattered corpses, laughing children. Now imagine me, searching. I find only corpses. The laughter yet eludes me.
- Gardener Keemi: Oh. Well, try a little gardening. That's what I do when I need to relax.
- Gardener Keemi: If my spectral calcimitor wasn't on the fritz, I could analyze the soil here.
- Lionguard Airem: What magnificent device is that? I want to try! It sounds utterly amazing. It sounds like something I'd use every day.
- Gardener Keemi: A spectral calcimitor. It measures, well, it measures the soil. And it's broken. SO you can't use it.
- Gardener Keemi: Ever wonder what we're doing here?
- Lionguard Airem: Not really. I follow Ventari's teachings. and all I have known is death. Life harbors evil, and where it goes, I conquer it.
- Wisteri: Fishing looks like hard work, but the workers seem happy.
- Hugh Hillman: Well, they should be. We pay enough for fish these days.
- Lopp: I don't think they're making much money. Fish are hard to get with all the krait.
- Resource nodes