From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
Garenhoff Vista —
- From Isgarren's View, hop down to the ledge with the vista.
- Hero Challenges
- Master Elementalist Dylane (20)
- Wizard's Tower
- Master Elementalist Dylane
- Mayor Manrin
- Town Guard Plesci
- Dillon: This place is fantastic! We should get elementals to help out in our city.
- Mriel: You work in a quarry. If a bunch of elementals showed up to do manual labor, you'd lose your job.
- Dillon: Oh, right.
- Child: Go on, then.
- Child: Do your worst!
- Child: (laughing)
- Child: That's enough.
- Town Guard Plesci: Sometimes, late at night, I hear strange noises echoing in the canyons.
- Mayor Manrin: What kind of noises?
- Town Guard Plesci: Well, I swear they're screams, but not... you know, human.
- Mayor Manrin: Oh, you're just trying to scare me. You know the wizard will keep us safe.
- Mayor Manrin: The wizard tower tours are expensive. What else can we charge tourists for?
- Town Guard Plesci: What else is there? Wizard dolls? Tower construction sets?
- Mayor Manrin: Good ideas. Get to work on those.
- Town Guard Plesci: Does the wizard mind that we make money off his notoriety?
- Mayor Manrin: Well, he's never said anything to me about it.
- Town Guard Plesci: You've never actually spoken to him, have you?
- Clandint: Did you hear about the body snatching?
- Tillee: Where?
- Clandint: Somewhere west of the canyon.
- Tillee: Thank goodness for the wizard. He keeps us safe.
- Felna: When I was a little girl, elementals—
- Gabriette: —used to destroy your storage sheds and run your livestock off the farm. I know, Grandma. You've told me.
- Child: This is the best view of the wizard's tower in town. You can stand here for three gold.
- Visitor: I can see the tower just fine from here. Thank you.
- Child: I can tell you all about the tower and the wizard for two gold.
- Visitor: Go away, kid. You bother me.
- Child: That costs five gold.
- Visitor: I've seen the wizard's tower. What else is there to do around here?
- Lasha: That's pretty much it. You don't want to go west of the canyon.
- Visitor: Why is that?
- Lasha: Way too dangerous. The people out there are practically barbarians.
- Visitor (1): Hey, check this out!
- (Visitor kicks the Earth Elemental.)
- Visitor (2): (laughing)
- Visitor (1): I can't believe it!
- Luesy: I'm thinking of moving. I'm tired of tourists gaping at us like we're putting on a show for them. I like my privacy.
- Sable: Where will you go?
- Luesy: Divinity's Reach, maybe. I might join the carnival there.
- Sable: You make no sense.
- Resource nodes
- There is a large sealed gate at the edge of Garenhoff that hides an unused zone portal, leading into the area between Kessex Hills, Lions Arch, and Gendarran Fields.
- The ambient dialogue line "Go away, kid. You bother me." is famously attributed to the comedian W. C. Fields.