Dragon Response Mission: Snowden Drifts
Dragon Response Mission: Snowden Drifts
Vanguard of Prophecy
- Allies are defending the Kodan village!
Protect Song of Final Exile and reinforce its defenses!
- Quaggans saved: x/10
- Light the braziers.: x/10
- Icebrood killed: x/30
- Time limit: 5:00
- Protect Song of Final Exile and reinforce its defenses!
- The Kodan Claw is moving to counterattack icebrood forces.
Accompany the Claw of Koda to find the source of the icebrood armies.
- Kodan Claw
- Accompany the Claw of Koda to find the source of the icebrood armies.
- Allied forces have engaged Ryland Steelcatcher.
Defeat Ryland Steelcatcher
- Ryland Steelcatcher
- Defeat Ryland Steelcatcher
- The shrine is secured. Ryland's forces are retreating!
- If the norn were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Norn
- Fight alongside the norn shamans to obtain Spirit Blessings.
- Faction Aid: Norn
- If the Crystal Bloom were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Crystal Bloom
- Defend the Crystal Bloom while they charge prismatic crystals, then draw protection magic from the crystal.
- Faction Aid: Crystal Bloom
- If the Ebon Vanguard were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Ebon Vanguard
- Rally at Ebon Vanguard battle standards to stand together for victory!
- Faction Aid: Ebon Vanguard
- If the Deldrimor dwarves were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Deldrimor Dwarves
- Use dwarven alchemical acid to corrode enemies.
- Faction Aid: Deldrimor Dwarves
- If the Flame Legion were asked for aid
Faction Aid: Flame Legion
- Defend Flame Legion shamans while they preform effigy summoning rituals.
- Faction Aid: Flame Legion
|Song of Final Exile||
- One bouncy chest on first daily completion:
- Depending on the amount of challenges completed, one of these rank chests (only one rank chest is received for each completed mission):
The rank chests above are the main acquisition source for the following rare reward:
After the initial event, you will be accompanied by one of the Allied factions. They can be either selected by talking to Meradh near the entrance and paying the fee, or they will be randomly assigned. Many of the NPCs are very weak and die easily, however, some of them have useful utilities.
- Ally Support: Norn: Fighting near Shamans grants you different boons.
- Ally Support: Crystal Bloom: Aurene and the Crystal Bloom send a gift, a Prismatic Crystal granting protection and healing.
- Ally Support: Ebon Vanguard: standing near a Ebon Vanguard battle standard grants a special skill summoning an Ebon Vanguard soldier.
- Ally Support: Deldrimor Dwarves: Speaking to the dwarven grants a single use Alkar's Alchemical Acid.
- Ally Support: Flame Legion: Flame Legion arrives to help by summoning Flame Legion Effigy.
Various challenges can be activated by talking to Veadh near the entrance. Once the first event finishes, they cannot be further changed.
- Recall the Vigil strike teams. (Adds a timer to mission failure.)
- Recall the Order of Whispers infiltrators. (Strengthens enemies.)
- Recall the Priory enchanters. (Enemy champions gain strength.)
- Pull all forces back. I'll handle it. [All challenges on.]
- We need all forces on the field. [All challenges off.]
- The challenge timer is 13 minutes.
In order to save time for the boss fight , it is recommended to apply swiftness or superspeed to the Kodan Claw NPC.
At the boss fight, there are overlapping AoEs and high melee damage. At health intervals of 70% and 35% the boss spawns adds that need to be dealt with.
Defiance bars should be handled with normal crowd control skills. The use of Electromagical Pulse from Portable United Legions Waystation is discouraged as it is currently bugged and applies multiple boons to the boss when the defiance bar is instantly broken.
Because the damage dealt by the boss in melee is extremely high even with toughness, the group is advised to always circle around Ryland to dodge almost all attacks without the need to dodge. During the ice storm, the group can stand inside Ryland to dodge all ice shards while handling the defiance bar.
Ryland occasionally gains some boons. Some boon removal or corruption is recommended, especially to remove protection which would otherwise make the time-limited-fight take longer and possibly fail.
- 1 If supported by the Deldrimor Dwarves
- 2 If supported by the Ebon Vanguard
- Discourager of Hesitancy
- Farthest Shore
- Fleeting Serenity
- Ice Raking
- Keeper of Words
- Kodan Claw
- Kodan Snowcaller
- Melting Heart
- Silent Snowfall
- Steady Ground
- Still Waters
- The Voice of Koda
- Voice Attendant
- 3 If supported by the norn
- Corrupted Griffon
- Elite Frost Legion Bladestorm
- Elite Frost Legion Crusher
- Elite Frost Legion Bruiser
- Elite Frost Legion Shaman
- Elite Svanir Brute
- Icebrood Elemental
- Icebrood Goliath
- Icebrood Kodan
- Icebrood Quaggan
- Icebrood Troll
- Icebrood Wolf
- Ryland Steelcatcher
- Svanir Berserker
- Svanir Brute
- Svanir Hunter
- Svanir Mauler
- Svanir Seer
- Veteran Corrupted Griffon
- Veteran Icebrood Colossus
- Veteran Icebrood Kodan
- Veteran Icebrood Wolf
- Veteran Svanir Brute
- Veteran Svanir Hunter
- Veteran Svanir Mauler
- Veteran Svanir Seer
- Upon entering the instance
- <Character name>: Kas! Didn't expect to see you here.
- Kasmeer Meade: Heard about Lake Doric on my way back from Ebonhawke. Figured I'd spread the word to potential allies.
- Kodan Claw: Without her warning, more lives would have fallen to agents of Jormag.
- Kodan Claw: Our sanctuary is open to all needing refuge. WHen the enemy comes, we'll be ready.
- After finishing the first event
- Kasmeer Meade: Is it me or did this feel like a distraction? Like, not the main event.
- <Character name>: When Braham called, he said there was something else going on outside the kodan walls.
- Kodan Claw: Safeguarding the settlement is my chief concern. I can be your guide, but I can't spare forces to aid your expedition.
- Kasmeer Meade: We would never ask. How about the rest of you?
- Speaking with the Kodan Claw
- We must find the source of the spirit pain. Will you help us?
- I will.
- No, I will not.
- While traveling
- Braham: Commander? Getting close to Song of Exile.
- <Character name>: We'll meet you on the path, Braham. I brought some friends.
- Kasmeer Meade: Same as Lake Doric?
- <Character name>: No. Whole villages were frozen. And we fought Svanir shamans, not just warriors.
- Meeting with Braham
- Braham Eirsson: You made it. This way—the screaming's coming from further down the path.
- Kasmeer Meade: Screaming? I don't hear anything.
- Braham Eirsson: We're getting closer—pain's getting stronger...
- Arriving at Svannijem Hold
- <Character name>: Jormag's not making new Frozen from the dead. So what are their lackeys doing here?
- Kasmeer Meade: I still don't hear anything.
- <Character name>: Braham, you're not sensing destroyers again by any chance?
- Braham Eirsson: No. No. That's pressure building in my ears. This is about the Spirits. I can't explain, but I can feel the difference.
- Kodan Claw: You remind me of our Voices—those touched by Koda. Perhaps yours is a similar sensitivity.
- When the Elite Svanir Brute appears
- Braham Eirsson: Don't let them distract us!
- Elite Svanir Brute: Norn of Prophecy—what do you really think you can do in the face of Jormag's power? You're nothing!
- After defeating the Sons of Svanir
- Owl Spirit: Braham.
- Kasmeer Meade: I heard that.
- Braham Eirsson: I know that—Owl?
- Owl Spirit: I feel you near. Hurry. I cannot hold against Jormag's champion much longer.
- Kasmeer Meade: Is there a village ahead?
- Kodan Claw: There are no living out this way—only the memories of one who once was.
- Encountering the final group before boss
- Veteran Svanir Seer: Turn around, Eirsson. This doesn't concern you or your friends.
- Braham Eirsson: Year I've had, got no time for this. Get out of the way.
- Defeating the final group
- Owl Spirit: (agonized scream)
- Braham Eirsson: I didn't ask to be the Norn of damn Prophecy!
- Kodan Claw: Voices have no say when a higher purpose calls. They allow the honor to mold them—just as you must.
- Kasmeer Meade: Or maybe he's the Norn of Prophecy because of everything he's done. Spiritual direction—I get it. I've needed it.
- Kasmeer Meade: But it's your choices and your actions that mattered, Braham. They're what made you who and what you are.
- Arriving at the owl shrine
- Owl Spirit: I exiled myself once—(agonized screech)—but I will go even further, if I must, to keep power from Jormag.
- Ryland Steelcatcher: You're gonna help us, one way or another. Why not make it easier on yourself?
- Owl Spirit: There is no ease in corruption.
- Braham Eirsson: Ryland's channeling corrupted Spirit energy. He'll pull the life from her!
- Ryland Steelcatcher: This one promised herself to Jormag once—ruse or not. And my dragon doesn't take promises lightly.
- Kasmeer Meade: He's too strong! We're not going to be able to bring him down!
- Braham Eirsson: We can't leave Owl like this. Jormag can't have her!
- <Character name>: We don't have to kill him. Focus on the connection, Braham. Kas and I'll split his focus.
- At 70% health
- Braham Eirsson: What you're doing is cruel.
- Ryland Steelcatcher: What I'm doing is necessary.
- At 35%
- Ryland Steelcatcher: Maybe if you stopped whining about yourself, you'd actually be someone worth fighting.
- Braham Eirsson: You entitled bastard.
- Owl Spirit: Don't stop now—he's winning.
- Braham Eirsson: If I force a break, I won't be able to control the backlash!
- Owl Spirit: Free me, Braham. It's the only way.
- Ryland's defeat and exit
- Owl Spirit: The Wild together can direct the fall. You are the harness, Norn of Prophecy. Tell them.
- Braham Eirsson: (battle cry)
- Ryland Steelcatcher: Just stop. You've released Owl. Take the win and go home.
- Ryland Steelcatcher: We still have three more corrupted spirits we can leverage. Might take longer, but we'll get there.
- Ryland Steelcatcher: Soon Jormag will be strong enough to face Primordus head on—and win. I'll see you in the world that comes after.
- After Ryland's exit
- Braham Eirsson: Owl—she...she's gone. For good.
- Kasmeer Meade: Willing to sacrifice herself. Again. Shouldn't be in vain.
- Braham Eirsson: I opened the gate under Jormag's Ice Citadel. That's what brought Owl back. Made her vulnerable.
- <Character name>: You aren't responsible for Ryland—or Jormag.
- Braham Eirsson: Not their choices, maybe. But I am for mine.
- <Character name>: What did Owl mean, "the Wild together can direct the fall"?
- Braham Eirsson: I don't know. Why can I sense destroyers? What does Owl's message mean? How do we fight two Elder Dragons at once?
- <Character name>: Calm down, Braham. We'll figure it out—we always do.
- Braham Eirsson: The Spirits of the Wild have known Jormag longer than any of us. Maybe they can help—before more of us have to die.