Thousand Seas Pavilion
Thousand Seas Pavilion
Click to enlarge.
The Black Lion Trading Company has just opened a brand-new luxury lounge in Cantha! Enjoy the view, relax on the beach, and take advantage of all the conveniences you need in one exclusive location.
The Thousand Seas Pavilion is a beautiful isle and a safe haven, adrift within the Mists, originally being a Canthan location that somehow ended up there. It features most services, crafting stations and many fishing holes, and is unusual amongst lounges in that it exists within its own unique map.
Access requires one of the two types of Thousand Seas Pavilion Pass:
- Thousand Seas Pavilion Pass — 1,000 from the Gem Store.
- Thousand Seas Pavilion Pass (2 weeks) — 150 from the Gem Store.
Locations and objectives
- Thousand Seas Pavilion Waypoint —
- Black Lion Representative [Black Lion Chest Merchant]
- Black Lion Representative [Exchange Specialist]
- Black Lion Representative [Makeover Preview]
- Black Lion Representative [Weapons Specialist]
- Guest Elder [Activity]
- Guest Elder [Laurel Merchant]
- Guest Elder [Research Merchant]
- Jade Bot Workbench [Jade Bot Workbench]
- Jade Fixer [Repairs]
- Mystic Forge Attendant [Mystic Forge Merchant]
- Pavilion Elder [Bank]
- Pavilion Elder [Trading Post]
- Peddler [Fishing Supplies]
- Peddler [Fishmonger]
- Visiting Trader [Dungeon Merchant]
- Visiting Trader [Gathering Merchant]
- Visiting Trader [Merchant]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Armorsmith]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Artificer]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Chef]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Huntsman]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Jeweler]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Leatherworker]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Tailor]
- Pavilion Disciple [Master Weaponsmith]
- Champion Target Golem (Indestructible)
- Target Golem - Heavy
- Target Golem - Light
- Target Golem - Medium
- Target Golem (Indestructible)
- Crafting stations
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Fishing nodes
- Mysterious Waters Fish
- Pavillion Screenshots
The center of the pavilion, showing the Mystic Forge and surrounding crafting stations
A small Quaggan village
A Shrine Guardian that moves between a couple of areas in the pavilion
- Mystic Forge transformations
- It is not possible to park characters in the Pavilion and then transfer the pass to other characters via the bank. Upon logging back onto the character without a pass, they will be expelled from the map.
- Placing the permanent pass into a Shared Inventory Slot will allow all characters simultaneous access to the Pavilion.
- It is possible to waypoint out of the Pavilion by navigating to the lower layers of the world map.
- Selecting "Return to my previous map" from the portals will teleport you to your exact previous location; for example, the end of a jumping puzzle you were at. The same is true when using the pass again.
- The map doesn't have the day and night cycle and it is constantly 12:00 noon of Tyrian time. Thus, it's impossible to catch night fish.
- It is also impossible to catch Ascended or Legendary fish here.
- Jumping into the Mystic Forge will transform you into a random water-based creature. Despite transforming into aquatic creatures, some transformations (for example largos and naga) will disappear if you enter water.