The Sinking Ruins
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Sinking Ruins
1 2 1 1
Click to enlarge.
The Sinking Ruins is an area in the northwestern Crystal Oasis. It is here that the Phoenix Dawn first lands after arriving in the Crystal Desert. The raptor mount can be obtained at Seeker's Village.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Aksim care for and train raptors (80)
- Hero Challenges
- Abandoned Forged Ore (80)
- The Sinking Ruins Vista —
- Crystal Oasis Griffon Master
- Bleached Bones
- Cowrie League Trade Cache
- Glorious Elonian Chest
- Hamaseen Trade Cache
- House of Daoud Trade Cache
- Lost Chest
- Raptor Food Basket
- Sand Pile
- In the Tomb of the Abandoned
- Priory Explorer: Was this a tomb, or a temple?
- Priory Scholar: Both, according to the residents. It was built to immortalize one of the corsair founders of modern Amnoon.
- Priory Scholar: They say the intention was to establish him as a minor deity and unify the tribespeople and corsairs.
- Priory Explorer: What was his name?
- Priory Scholar: Nobody remembers. His name seems to be lost to the sands of time.
- Priory Explorer: Looks as if we don't have much time to dig it up.
- In Seeker's Village, attempting to feed a raptor with empty hands
- Aksim: Well, if you've got some fish, crab, or even cave-beast meat, I'm sure that raptor would appreciate a morsel.
- Aksim: Not sure how even a raptor can stomach those disgusting cave beasts.
- In Seeker's Village, catching fireflies
- Aksim: Raptors love fireflies. See how many you can catch together!
- Aksim: You may need more training to reach the ones up higher, but no worries—you'll get there.
- Aksim: You're good at this. Here's something to help you improve.
- Aksim: Excellent jumps. Here's something to put more spring in your mount.
- In Seeker's Village, attempting to catch a firefly without raptor
- Aksim: Whoa, now. Don't go stealing your raptor's fun.
- Aksim: They sure love to chase those little fireflies.
- In Seeker's Village, attempting to feed an already fed raptor
- Aksim: I think that raptor's full. You fed him already, remember?
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Rich Mithril Vein
- Orichalcum Ore
- Ancient Sapling
- Mebahya Sapling
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables