The Sinking Ruins
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Sinking Ruins
12 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown hearts
- Help Aksim care for and train raptors (80)
- Hero challenges
- Abandoned Forged Ore (80)
- The Sinking Ruins Vista —
- Crystal Oasis Griffon Master
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Bleached Bones
- Firefly (object)
- Glorious Elonian Chest
- Lost Chest
- Raptor Food Basket
- Sand Pile
- Hamaseen Trade Cache
- Cowrie League Trade Cache
- House of Daoud Trade Cache
- In the Tomb of the Abandoned
- Priory Explorer: Was this a tomb, or a temple?
- Priory Scholar: Both, according to the residents. It was built to immortalize one of the corsair founders of modern Amnoon.
- Priory Scholar: They say the intention was to establish him as a minor deity and unify the tribespeople and corsairs.
- Priory Explorer: What was his name?
- Priory Scholar: Nobody remembers. His name seems to be lost to the sands of time.
- Priory Explorer: Looks as if we don't have much time to dig it up.
- In Seeker's Village, attempting to feed a raptor with empty hands
- Aksim: Well, if you've got some fish, crab, or even cave-beast meat, I'm sure that raptor would appreciate a morsel.
- Aksim: Not sure how even a raptor can stomach those disgusting cave beasts.
- In Seeker's Village, catching fireflies
- Aksim: Raptors love fireflies. See how many you can catch together!
- Aksim: You may need more training to reach the ones up higher, but no worries—you'll get there.
- Aksim: You're good at this. Here's something to help you improve.
- Aksim: Excellent jumps. Here's something to put more spring in your mount.
- In Seeker's Village, attempting to catch a firefly without raptor
- Aksim: Whoa, now. Don't go stealing your raptor's fun.
- Aksim: They sure love to chase those little fireflies.
- In Seeker's Village, attempting to feed an already fed raptor
- Aksim: I think that raptor's full. You fed him already, remember?
- Resource nodes