From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Vendrake's Homestead Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Heart of Corruption —
- Vendrake's Homestead
- Collect armor scraps and bring them to Rani so he can build a snowman army to scare the grawl (9)
- Kill the grawl shamans animating the elementals threatening the lodge (9)
- Defeat the Svanir shamans spreading the dragon's corruption (10)
- Defeat the shaman's elite guard (10)
- Destroy the corrupted portals summoning creatures from the mists (10)
- Destroy the dragon totem (10)
- Kill the Svanir shaman chief to break his control over the ice elemental (10) [Group Event]
- Protect Scholar Brogun as he investigates the grawl tribe (10)
- Eagle Griffon (8)
- White Moa (9)
- Ice Fisher (1): You ever caught a fish that was bigger than you?
- Ice Fisher (2): I did if you did.
- Ice Fisher (2): I could do this all day.
- Ice Fisher (1): You do. This is all you ever do.
- Ice Fisher (1): As soon as I get home, my wife will want to talk about her day.
- Ice Fisher (2): We better get more bait.
- Ice Fisher (2): We need more than stories. We need trophies.
- Ice Fisher (1): Who needs them? The tale of the one that got away is always better.
- Ice Fisher (2): Heh. If it wasn't for the bards and skaalds, we'd be all fools.
- Ice Fisher (2): I can't feel my feet anymore.
- Ice Fisher (1): I'd sit, but I'd just freeze my hindquarters again.
- Ice Fisher (2): It's getting colder. I feel a storm coming.
- Ice Fisher (1): I've got icicles forming in my beard.
- Vendrake going to the grawl camp with some warriors
- Vendrake: All right, let's pay a visit to the grawl.
- Vendrake: They're too strong! We must retreat!
- Resource nodes
- Copper Ore
- Aspen Sapling
- Blueberry Bush
- Button Mushrooms
- Herb Seedlings