Tomb of the Primeval Kings
Tomb of the Primeval Kings
The Tomb of the Primeval Kings is an ancient structure that was built during the Primeval Dynasty to, as the name suggests, house the bodies of ancient Elonian kings, queens, and their servants and guards. It was built around 19 AE during the height of the Primeval Dynasty. In the ninth century AE, Lord Odran had created one of his many portals to the Mists, and specifically to The Rift and the Hall of Heroes, in the heart of the Tombs. After Odran's death, this portal was used by Tyrian adventurers hoping for fame and glory in the multi-world tournaments held within the Hall of Heroes. However, in 1072 AE, Abaddon's demonic forces, allied with Dhuum's minions and Menzies' servants, The Darknessess, assaulted the Hall of Heroes via this portal.
The remnants of Abaddon's influence can still be seen today, petrified over the two centuries, and some even corrupted by Kralkatorrik's flight over the Tomb in 1320 AE.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interests
- The Portal —
- Hero Challenges
- Eternal Fire
- Tomb of the Primeval Kings Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Desert Highlands Insight: The Tombs
- Ask Queen Nadijeh for military support (80)
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Stop the caffeinated skritt burglar before it escapes with the treasure (80)
- Primeval Nobles
- Primeval Priests
- Primeval Servants
- Primeval Servant Madel
- Primeval Steward
- Nadijeh (only after event)
- Branded Devourers
- Branded Earth Elementals
- Branded Humans
- Branded Rock Dogs
- Branded Sparks
- Branded Sunderer
- Veteran Branded Human
- Veteran Branded Sparks
- Veteran Branded Sunderer
- Primeval Servant (1): What season is it? I feel like I should be pulling out the holiday decorations, but I’m not sure which holiday it is.
- Primeval Servant (2): Let’s see. It can’t be Wintersday. We just had Wintersday, didn’t we? Or was that last year’s?
- Primeval Servant (1): I’m honestly not sure.
- Primeval Servant (1): So. Where should we start?
- Primeval Servant (2): Hmm. Let's put the chests on one side and the boxes on the other.
- Primeval Servant (1): What about all the coins? We should probably sort them by ruler.
- Primeval Servant (2): We'll deal with those tomorrow.
- Primeval Servant (1): We've been putting this off for weeks.
- Primeval Servant (2): We have thousands of years to clean these rooms. We'll deal with it tomorrow.
- Primeval Servant: We, his loyal and devoted subjects, light these candles in his esteemed memory.
- Primeval Servant: Hail to the king!
- Between two female servants near the rulers' sarcophagi
- Primeval Servant (1): Queen Dahlah hasn't been acting like herself lately. Have you noticed?
- Primeval Servant (2): No. She seems normal to me.
- Primeval Servant (1): She asked me to prepare some morbid folk song for her evening social hour. And we both know I'm a terrible singer...
- Primeval Servant (2): I wasn't going to say it.
- Primeval Servant (1): When I went to perform the song, she gave me this look and asked me what I thought I was doing. I was humiliated!
- Primeval Servant (2): Haha! You fell for that? Nahlah probably requested the song as a joke. You should learn to tell the twins apart.
- Primeval Servant (1): Make yourself scarce. The queen is in a foul mood today.
- Primeval Servant (2): Which one?
- Primeval Servant (1): All of them.
- When opening a Treasure Chest
- Mysterious Voice: Criminal! Enjoy your loot!
- Primeval Servant: Don't hurt me! Take your spoils and go!
- Primeval Servant: My queen will hear of this!
- Primeval Servant: Who said you could have that?
- Primeval Servant: Ha-ha! Take that!
- Primeval Servant: Disrespectful!
- Primeval Servant: Stealing from graves. Shameful!
- Primeval Servant: Your crimes will haunt you!
- Primeval Servant: (spawns NPC that runs off, and chest yields nothing) You steal from the dead!
- Primeval Soldier: (spawns hostile NPC) How dare you! I'll take that back!
- Primeval Soldier: (spawns hostile NPC) Grave robber! I've caught you!
- Primeval Soldier: (spawns hostile NPC) That doesn't belong to you!
- When touching the Blood Ruby
- A disembodied voice says, Don't touch that! as the player character jumps back in surprise/fear.
- Blood Ruby
- Lost Dwarven Chests
- Noxious Branded Plants
- Sand Portals
- Two: The first one at the eastern end of the tomb's outer wall, leading up to the second one above, on a branded crystal arc structure
- Trade Caches
- In the first chamber of the tomb, right next to the base of the pillar with the mastery insight
- In the eastern corner of the second chamber
- Outside, right next to one of the pillars at the the foot of the stairs leading to the tomb's entrance
- Treasure Chests
- Unknown (at The Portal)
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Ancient Sapling
- Mebahya Sapling
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables