From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 2 2
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Cin Fursarai around the Lakeside Bazaar (80)
- Lakeside Bazaar Waypoint —
Lakeside Bazaar Vista —
- Jump up the earth bank behind the house between the vista and the waypoint.
Melandru's Flourish Vista —
- From the Temple of the Six, head east through the gap in the cliffs, and follow the stairs up to the top. Use updrafts to ascend to the vista or you can climb up rocks and glide to the rocks of the vista.
- Melandru's Flourish
- Defend the Temple of the Six and its worshippers from the White Mantle (80)
- Escort the Priest from Lakeside Bazaar to the Temple of the Six (80)
- Escort the Seraph Reinforcements to New Loamhurst (80)
- Escort the Seraph reinforcements to Saidra's Haven (80)
- Help the Watchknight Defeat the Jade Construct! (80) [Group Event]
- Accused White Mantle Member
- Albert the Butler
- Bagran the Pearl Merchant
- Madame Nella
- Overzealous Villager
- One-Drink Drake
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Chef
- Seraph Sergeant
- Seraph Soldier
- Sous Chef
- Starving Seraph Soldier
- Veteran Seraph Captain
- Vindicated Villager
- Blaine: This is...not good. Not good at all.
- Blaine: What's a guy gotta do to get rescued from a well?
- Villager (1): Shh, keep your voice down–people are on edge, and you don't want them thinking you're a White Mantle supporter.
- Villager (2): Oh, come now. I have more faith in our townsfolk than that.
- Villager (1): You sure about that? A group broke into the Fedger place the other day. Accused the whole family of treason.
- Villager (2): The Fedgers? That's madness!
- Villager (1): It is. And there'll be a whole lot more of it before this is over.
- Villager (1): That Cin fellow's wound pretty tight, isn't he?
- Villager (2): Cut him a little slack. He's got a lot on his plate keeping the troops happy.
- Villager (2): They can't all be as crazy as Caudecus, can they? The White Mantle?
- Villager (1): One: yes, I think so. And two: have you seen what they're doing to sympathizers? Keep that talk to yourself.
- Resource nodes