From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Snowdrift Haven Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Jorand's Sluice —
- Snowdrift Haven
- Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (17, 22, 24) [Group Event]
- Defeat the coalescence to disperse the ley-line magic (17, 22, 24, 42, 45, 50, 65, 67, 80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the dragon minions before they absorb too much ley-line magic (17, 22, 24)
- Kill the Imbued Icebrood Champion (17, 22, 24) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply dolyak to Snowdrift Haven (20)
- Defeat the dredge loggers (21)
- Escort Order of Whispers agents to Jormabakke Stead (24)
- Destroy the Svanir shaman (25) [Group Event]
- Destroy the icebrood shaman (25) [Group Event]
- At Snowdrift Haven
- Alexander Fennod: What's wrong with your daughter?
- Dreya: She's been ill for many years. I'm taking her to Hoelbrak, where life won't be so difficult for her.
- Alexander Fonnod: Oh. You have a long journey ahead of you.
- Dreya: Yes, but we have to try. She's not strong. She attracts predators.
- Dreya: What brought you to Snowdrift? You don't look suited for cold weather.
- Alexander Fonnod: No, ma'am. I'm from Gendarran Fields, to the west. I wanted to see the world, so I ran away from my father's farm.
- Dreya: I see, and have you seen enough of the world yet?
- Dreya: In the short time I've been journeying, I've seen much. But... it has only made me want more.
- Edel: Mother? I don't feel good. My tummy hurts.
- Dreya: I know, snowpuff. Rest now. We'll leave as soon as the roads are safe.
- Trader (1): When are we gonna to [sic]move on so we can sell the rest of our stock?
- Trader (2): When there's a safe road that actually connects us to other places.
- Trader (2): Until then, sell all you can here.
- Trader (1): Some of the folks around here seem pretty shady to me.
- Trader (2): That's exactly what a shady character would say!
- Trader (1): I had high hopes, but this venture has been a total disaster.
- Trader (2): What are you selling?
- Trader (1): Automated snowball packer. Sadly, everyone around here is a do-it-yourselfer.
- Trader (1): Get me away from here. I'll pay any price.
- Trader (2): Forget it. The bandits will take whatever you give me, and then some.
- Trader (1): I'm escorting some quaggans to the lake. The money's good. Interested?
- Trader (2): Only if you sew their mouths shut first.