From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
2 1 3
Locations and objectives
- Bonestrand Waypoint —
- Defeat the Legendary bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the captive villagers from the garrison's Awakened until Zuri returns with weapons (80)
- Escort Zuri to the clanmarshal's pergola (80)
- Help Rebel Keyon steal weapons from the garrison (80)
- Stop informants from delivering spy reports to the raven posts (80)
- Stop the sneaking saboteurs before they poison all the scarecrows in the fields (80)
- Awakened Archer
- Awakened Occultist
- Awakened Mummy
- Awakened Soldier
- Hidden Spy/Vizier's Spy
- Veteran Awakened Abomination
- Veteran Awakened Archer
- Veteran Awakened Canid
- Veteran Awakened Defiler
- Veteran Awakened Soldier
- Outside the bone wall
- Farmer Bunti: The citizens of the Bonestrand are experiencing a rise in suspicious activity lately. Can you help?
- Farmer Bunti waves at <Character name>.
- At the Village of Purity
- Villager (1): Did you hear we lost another villager last night? They're being all secretive about it, but I heard it was poison.
- Villager (2): Who'd you hear that from? I'm the only person who'll talk to you.
- Villager (1): Very funny. I'm serious, though. What if it's true? Someone has to do something!
- Villager (1): Can you believe these kids talking about taking their chances north of the wall?
- Villager (2): Yep. They’re out of their minds. What are they going to do, eat sand and make friends with giants?
- Villager (1): I know, it’s ridiculous. I hope they come to their senses before something bad happens.
- Villager (1): Rebels? Just a bunch of ignorant kids. Don’t they realize they’re attacking our only connection to King Joko’s empire?
- Villager (2): Young and stupid, that’s what they are. I hope her father can talk some sense into her.
- Villager (1): Let’s hope so. Somebody needs to put a stop to this foolishness.
- Villager (1): Sometimes when the gates open, I can see the dunes out there. Golden and shifting in the wind. It's beautiful.
- Villager (2): But could you imagine living out there in all that nothingness? So quiet and so still. It sounds lonely.
- Villager (1): It wouldn't be lonely if you were there with me.
- Villager (2): You say the sweetest things.
- Villager (1): You know, this town is such an oppressive dump nowadays. Maybe Zuri’s right. We should join the rebels.
- Villager (2): Ha! You? I doubt they’d even want you!
- Villager (1): Hey! I have some skills. I could help in some way or other. Probably.
- Villager (2): Oh, please. Last time you tried to butcher dinner, we ended up with vegetable soup, and you ended up with a pet chicken.
- Villager (1): Do either of you ever just feel like leaving Purity?
- Villager (2): Watch what you say. The wrong people hear that kind of talk, they’ll think you’re affiliated with you-know-who.
- Villager (3): Yes, careful. This place may be falling apart, but you don’t want to risk exile.
- Villager (1): Have you seen my boy? He went to help in the fields, but then he never came home. I'm starting to worry.
- Villager (2): He's probably fine. You know how teenagers are, always testing the boundaries.
- Villager (1): Could be. He's just never done anything like this before.
- Villager (1): Have any of you seen my boy?
- Villager (3): Can't say that I have.
- Villager (4): No, sorry. You check with his girlfriend?
- Villager (1): I tried. It turns out she also went missing shortly after he did.
- Villager (4): Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just kids being kids.
- Villager (4): Poor guy. That kid probably ran off with his girlfriend to join the rebels.
- Villager (3): Or worse, they might've attempted the Bone Wall.
- Villager (4): (sigh) I hope not. If they were that foolish, we'll be seeing them again soon. As Awakened.
- Villager (1): My son hasn't come by here, has he?
- Villager (5): Sorry, can't say that he has.
- Villager (1): Well, if you see him, tell him he needs to come home!
- Villager (2): Still no luck finding your boy?
- Villager (1): No, he hasn't turned up. It's not like him.
- Villager (2): Don't worry too much—sometimes young men just need to get out and do their own thing. They usually come back.
- Villager (1): That's not very reassuring. Let me know if you hear anything.
- Villager (1): Something's just not right. We get cut off by the war and suddenly our leaders lock themselves in their palace?
- Villager (2): Well, the vizier was never very friendly...but yeah, things have changed.
- Villager (1): For the worse! Food's running low, people are missing... it can't be a coincidence.
- Villager (3): Wait, you think... No they wouldn't do that. Would they?
- Villager (1): The war's been especially tough on this place. It's getting harder to ignore it.
- Villager (2): You're right my idiot cousin made an attempt at the wall. the other day. Now he's idiot drake food. People are desperate.
- Villager (3): Desperate and afraid. And rightly so. It's been nothing but hardship for way too long.
- Villager (1): At least we still have each other.
- Villager (2): Yeah, sure. Until one of us makes a run for it and joins my cousin in the belly of that drake.
- Villager (1): I hear someone spotted some kind of Forged beast out east. Do you think the war will reach us here?
- Villager (2): Let's hope not. The garrison was established during peacetime. I'm not sure they're prepared to handle the Forged.
- Villager (1): You're right. No way they could handle a full-on assault by Balthazar.
- Villager (1): What do you think it's like over there?
- Villager (2): Hard, I imagine. But they're all criminals, so I suppose it's fitting.
- Villager (1): True, but what if you kept going north, what do you think is past that?
- Villager (1): With all these rumors of rebellion, it’s only a matter of time before the vizier and the clanmarshal crack down.
- Villager (2): Really? They're already exiling people. What else can they do?
- Villager (1): Kill them. Think about it. Less unrest, more Awakened...
- Villager (1): That's... No... That’s unthinkable. They wouldn’t do that. Would they?
- Villager (1): A few rough months and people are ready to cut and run. Typical.
- Villager (2): I hear you. It's like they've completely forgotten all those years of safety and prosperity we had before this.
- Villager (1): Absolutely. King Joko will return, and all this will pass.
- Villager (2): Exactly. War isn't easy. We just have to get through it.
- Villager (1): ???[verification requested]
- Villager (2): Definitely! He'd crush the Forged, same as he did with the Margonites. It'd be outstanding.
- Kennelmaster Jalil: Hey! Thanks for all your help around here. Things aren't perfect, but they've definitely improved.
- Near the Bounty Board
- Order of Shadows Agent: Reports of creatures driven insane by ley energy are coming from all over. Are you going to help?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Seeking adventure? Fame? Reward? Take a look at our bounty contracts!
- Order of Shadows Agent: A new bounty has been posted! Go look at the bounty boards.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Take the bounty on the drake Muckstalker. Ley magic has turned him vicious.
- Order of Shadows Agent: That turncoat Zawadi has been snitching to the vizier. Teach her a lesson.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Who will claim the bounty on the Awakened abhorrence?
- Order of Shadows Agent: An oversized choya wild with ley magic? We can't have that wandering around, can we?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Want to take down a legendary bounty? You'll find the Awakened hoarder in a mausoleum.
- Collapsed Stucco
- Grass Fire
- Mine Defusing Kit
- Prepared Body
- Sand Pile
- Tar-Soaked Bandage Kit
- Trade Cache
- Vizier's Propaganda
- Wasp Damage
- Wasp Nest
- Resource nodes
- Rich Orichalcum Vein
- Mithril Ore
- Mebahya Sapling
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables
- If you go too far north in the water near the Bone Wall, you will get a message that you are leaving the playable area and will be killed.