From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Give aid to the refugees at Marifa Camp (80)
- Mastery Insights
- Crystal Oasis Insight: Amnoon Bazaar
- Refugee Supply Run
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Amnoon farm workers from the Forged (80)
- Defend the refugee caravan (80)
- Help Talib recover his escaped sand shark pups (80)
- See the refugees safely through to Amnoon (80)
- Stop the stampede of choya before they break down the gate (80)
- Camp Cook Rehman
- Camp Master Aytop
- Camp Master Oriyomi
- Deputy Ayoub
- Disillusioned Refugee
- Baraz Sharifi
- Farmer Arlo
- Hurt Refugee
- Priest of Kormir
- Priestess of Kormir
- Priory Researcher
- Refugee Farmworker
- Thirsty Refugee
- Zaishen Zealot (turn into foes once threatened)
- Donated Food
- Fresh Water
- House of Daoud Trade Cache
- Hungry Refugee Child
- Medical Supplies
- Shaking Tent
- Thirsty Refugee Worker
- When stepping on roof near the mastery insight
- Cavalier: These rooftops are private property.
- Cavalier: Anyone looking to jump just better do it carefully.
- Cavalier: Hate to see our roof damaged by some raptor pushed into stunt jumping.
- Near the main path to the city
- Merchant: Vases! Get the best vases here.
- Merchant: Exquisite, artisanal vases here.
- Merchant (1): All the best vases here!
- Merchant (1): Rare painted vases from the Salt Flats!
- Merchant (2): All the rarest painted vases from the famed Halls of Ascension here!
- Merchant (2): Don't be fooled by cheap knockoffs.
- Merchant (1): Don't believe everything you hear.
- Merchant (1): Everyone knows the worst vases are made near Augury Rock.
- Merchant (2): The clay around the Salt Flats makes for brittle vases.
- Merchant (2): Get your vases here! Only the best from Augury Rock.
- Merchant (1): The clay from Augury Rock is cursed. Just saying.
- Merchant (1): Only the best from the Salt Flats! Decent vases here, free of curses.
- Merchant (2): Lucky vases from the famed Halls of Ascension here!
- Farmer Arlo: Juicy, sweet watermelon here!
- Priory Scholar: Let's compare field research notes. Has anyone managed to interview the local casino owner, this Zalambur character?
- Priory Researcher (1): No, but I've spoken with local merchants who swore he was—get this—a demon that walked out of the Mouth of Torment!
- Priory Scholar: What? That can't be right. I was told that he claims to be descended from the city's original corsair founders...
- Priory Researcher (1): Well, he seemed to inspire a supernatural dread in these traders. They asked to stay anonymous for fear of reprisal.
- Priory Scholar: What action could a casino take against merchants? Were they afraid to lose out on playing-card and dice sales?
- Priory Researcher (2): My sources, also anonymous, believed he was once a djinn that assumed human form to amuse himself among mortals.
- Priory Explorer: Some locals claim he was a Sunspear, posing as a casino owner to escape Joko's Mordant Crescent.
- Priory Scholar: (sigh) Do any of you have information about the man that isn't apocryphal?
- Priory Scholar: Right. Why don't we limit ourselves to verifiable sources, going forward? We're supposed to be intellectuals.
- Around the refugee camp
- Zaishen Zealot: Balthazar fights for all of us.
- Zaishen Zealot: Will you join him on the battlefield?
- Zaishen Zealot: Kormir is blind to the troubles of our world.
- Zaishen Zealot: Kormir's moved beyond us.
- Zaishen Zealot: Balthazar sees you. Balthazar knows you. Serve him!
- Zaishen Zealot: Your gods have abandonded you.
- Zaishen Zealot: Our god is here!
- Zaishen Zealot: Join the Zaishen. Pledge to Balthazar while you still can!
- Zaishen Zealot: Kormir left us behind to suffer and die.
- Zaishen Zealot: Kormir's "divine truth" left us defenseless.
- Zaishen Zealot: Balthazar has returned to redeem us. Fight for him!
- Zaishen Zealot: Your gods have turned their backs on you.
- Zaishen Zealot: Balthazar has come back to save us all.
- Zaishen Zealot: Throw off the chains of your false gods!
- Zaishen Zealot: Join the ranks of the Zaishen order!
- Zaishen Zealot: Do you know where your god is? Ours is here, now!
- When killing enemies inside a Shaking Tent
- Refugee: You are very kind.
- Refugee: Kormir bless you.
- When near the Refugee Supply Run
- Priest of Kormir: Supply drops filled with gear and tools are just waiting for someone to go grab them for us.
- Priest of Kormir: If you could assist us, we'd appreciate it.
- Resource nodes
- Cluster of Desert Herbs
- Desert Vegetables
- Ancient Sapling
- Mebahya Sapling
- Orichalcum Ore