From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Gendarran Fields
- Gendarran Fields
- Connects to
- Icegate Gorge (E)
Overlook Caverns (E)
Almuten Estates (NE)
Newbeach Bluffs (NE)
Lake Gendarr (NW)
Cornucopian Fields (W)
Click to enlarge.
Lake Bounty is a small lake in the southeastern part of Gendarran Fields, bounded by the Almuten Estates on its eastern shores and the Cornucopian Fields to the west. Its waters are linked to the larger Lake Gendarr to the northwest.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Stonefish Beach —
- Defend the merchant caravan (30)
- Keep the Lupikids safe from the drake (30)
- Fisherman (1): Good day for fishin'.
- Fisherman (2): Yup. Long as we don't run into any pirates.
- Fisherman (3): I would greatly increase my intake if you would let me use the aquatic destabilizer.
- Fisherman (2): Last time you did that, you lit the lake on fire.
- Fisherman (3): A mere side effect. Besides it saved us the trouble of cooking dinner.
- Fisherman (4): So, you use a pole?
- Fisherman (3): Yes. You lace the hook with bait and then insert the line in the water. How did you do it?
- Fisherman (4): Dove underwater and beat the fish into submission. Sometimes I screamed at them until they died.
- Fisherman (3): I almost wish I saw that.
- Resource nodes
- Iron Ore
- Gummo Sapling
- Lake Fish
- Lake Bounty and Lake Gendarr are the two bodies of water that form the Lesser Giant's Basin.