From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Reams of paper are like snowflakes. I know my pages as well as most people know their children.
Cin Fursarai is a maker of quality paper who makes a living in and around Divinity's Reach, though he hails from Lion's Arch and considers himself a citizen of Lion's Arch, not Kryta. He is part of the group of nobles who is found stranded in Verdant Brink due to the destruction of the Pact fleet, along with his bodyguard Eitel the Unlovable. He is later recruited by Captain Logan Thackeray to help support the Seraph in the war against the White Mantle at Lake Doric and manages Seraph supplies around Lakeside Bazaar.
- Chapter 1: Krytan Politics
Living World Season 3
- Episode 4: The Head of the Snake
|Bundle of Jade Shards||Service||Exotic||—||2,688|
|Mini Captive Canach||Miniature||Rare||—||105,000 +|
|Endless Miniature Tonic||Novelty, Gizmo||Rare||—||175,000|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
|Basic Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||77|
|Fine Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Fine||—||252|
|Journeyman's Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Masterwork||—||2,800|
|Master's Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Rare||—||5,600|
|Friend of Cin Fursarai||Trophy||Exotic||—||7,000|
- Friend of Cin Fursarai requires that the player has started the Lake Doric Master collection, and is only available for purchase once.
- During Securing Verdant Brink
- Get me back to my printing shop in Divinity's Reach, and I can get you whatever you need! For the right price, of course.
You're a printer, then? Why did you get on the airship?
- Inebriated nobles and fat wallets are among my favorite things, you see! The airship was packed to the gills with them.
- Makes sense. May I ask you something else?
You seem sort of shady. Why should anyone trust you?
- I assure you that my transactions are strictly legal. If you continue your accusations, I'll have you tried for slander.
- Fussy, fussy. May I ask another question?
- During Night and the Enemy
- They say the night is worse than the day. What are we going to do?
- Just try to be brave. Good-bye.
- At Lakeside Bazaar
- If you've get some time to spare, there's plenty of work that needs doing around the Lakeside Bazaar. Can you help?
What can I do?
- You could bring fresh food to the chef to cook for our soldiers, give the merchants a hand, or help our battle--weary Seraph in their recovery--and there are always more White Mantle to dispose of.
- I'll do what I can.
- I don't have time for this right now.
- Thanks for the help, Commander!
- Got anything for sell?
- Take care.
- The Head of the Snake: Cin Business — Find goods that might interest Cin—some that he lost, some that he wants to sell. (5)