From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Connects to
- Gendarran Fields (E)
Shire of Beetletun (N)
Queen's Forest (NW)
Salma's Heath (S)
Krytan Freeholds (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Beetletun Farms is the sole set of farms in the northeast of Queensdale that supply the Shire of Beetletun and Minister Caudecus' property. They are defended by guards hired specifically by Minister Caudecus, and are the closest that the centaurs get to Beetletun.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Protect Beetletun farmers from Tamini centaurs (12)
- Points of Interest
- Beetletun Waterworks —
- Farmer Clarence
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Soldier
- Winemaker Victoria
- Seraph Soldier (1): Centaurs are honorless beasts.
- Seraph Soldier (2): That weakness will be their downfall.
- Child (1): Follow me. I'll take you there.
- Child (2): We're here.
- Seraph Soldier (1): There's no way the centaurs will win. I promise you that.
- Seraph Soldier (2): We've fought too long and hard to lose.
- Sam: I just wanted a sandwich. Instead I got soup...and spilled it on my pants.
- Barholomey: (laugh)
- Sam: It's not funny.
- Barholomey: (laughing)
- Sam: (sigh)
- Sam: Those blasted centaurs better leave my pipes alone.
- Barholomey: What are you going to do? Hit them with your wrench?
- Sam: Don't laugh. I can do serious damage with that wrench.
- Sam: I'll never forget that performance.
- Barholomey: Do I want to know?
- Sam: "Summertime for Bokka." Absolutely delicious.
- Barholomey: Sounds too flowery for me.
- Resource nodes
- Aspen Sapling
- Herb Patch
- Root Vegetables