Blue World Border (Red Desert Borderlands)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Blue World Border
|Location within Red Desert Borderlands|
- Red Desert Borderlands
- Connects to
- Eternal Battlegrounds
Click to enlarge.
Blue World Border is the main spawning point of the Blue team in the Red Desert Borderlands. It cannot be overrun by the opposing teams due to the number of powerful NPCs, giving the blue team a final place to fall back if they lose everything else. It also provides many different services to blue team players including WvW tutorials, repairs, weapons, and armor.
Locations and objectives
- Border Waypoint —
- Arcane Eye Agent
- Armor Trader
- Black Lion Trader
- Elvie the Warclaw Tender
- Guild Master
- Heroics Notary
- Karma Trader
- Laurel Merchant
- Legendary Commander War Razor
- Siege Master
- Skirmish Supervisor
- Skritt Trader
- Traps and Tricks
- Weapon Master
- World Ability Master
- Soldier (1): Then this small scouting party saw me, and I was sure I was done for.
- Soldier (2): Well, you're still here, so what happened?
- Soldier (1): I sprinted to the pad and used the last of my supplies to finish the siege golem.
- Soldier (1): The look on their faces when my golem started towards them and began whirling... (snickers) Priceless.
- Villager: I don't know what's more exciting: the constant battles raging here, or life back in Kryta with all its troubles.
- Soldier: I've never been to Kryta, but I love the battles and the glory to be found here!
- Villager: I guess this place suits you, then.
- NPCs treated as if the player is on the blue team. If player isn't on the blue team, then all NPCs listed above are enemies.