From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 2 1
The Michoan Marsh is an area in Metrica Province. The local hylek tribe that lives here is in deep trouble. Their hatchlings keep are threatened by the nearby krait and another neighboring tribe often attempts to raid their supplies.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Michotl tribe (11)
- Michotl Grounds Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Suspicious Control Panel (11)
- Michotl Grounds
- At the Michotl Grounds
- Hylek Villager (1): The air smells funny since the big explosion. It makes my nostrils twitch.
- Hylek Villager (2): Someone should go see what happened.
- Hylek Villager (1): Someone else.
- Hylek Villager (1): Why do you talk to asura?
- Hylek Villager (2): I give them stuff they want in exchange for stuff I want.
- Hylek Villager (1): What do they want?
- Hylek Villager (2): Asura stuff from the river bottom. One asura sinks with it, others pay to get it back.
- Hylek Villager (1): With dragonflies, I like to start with the wings. First the front pair, then the back. A delicate, slightly chalky little crunch, and the pterostigma practically dissolves on the tongue.
- Hylek Villager (1): Then, I move on to the segmented abdomen. I slurp it down in one long, slow, continuous swallow, letting the terminal abdominal appendage tickle its way down my gullet.
- Hylek Villager (1): Next, the thorax, with all its meaty goodness wrapped in a compact, crunchy little shell. And finally, the legs. One at a time until I've finished all six, savoring each one, joint by joint.
- Hylek Villager (2): Huh...I just gulp 'em down whole.
- Hylek Eggs
- Ice Lobber
- Inquest Chest
- Inquest Data Console
- Inquest Golem Arm
- Michotl Dartgun
- Soft Marsh Plant
- Resource nodes