The Omphalos Chamber is the uppermost chamber of The Grove, constituting the point at which the Pale Tree's roots meet her trunk. Here, her Avatar watches over her most precious possession: Ventari's Tablet, which hangs from her trunk cradled within flowering vines.There are two versions of the Chamber: the standard instanced version, which is accessed by using the elevator east of Upper Commons Waypoint — ; and a non-instanced version, which can typically only be accessed via mount.
Different NPCs populate the two versions; this list displays NPCs within the instanced version unless otherwise noted.
- Avatar of the Tree
- Farrach (Only in the non-instanced version)
- Oiche (Only in the non-instanced version)
- Realtai (Only in the non-instanced version)
- Warden (Only in the non-instanced version)
- Warden (Variant with dialogue; only in the instanced version)
- When near the elevator in The Grove, the "Pale Tree Elevator" music plays regardless of the player's music settings.
- An omphalos is a religious stone artifact. "Omphalos" is Greek for navel.