From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
34 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Yoal weaken the krait and recover kidnapped hylek (11)
- Help Fisher Leudap support the fishers of Soggorsort (12)
- Assist Lionguard Hester in recovering slaves from Slaver's Deeps (13)
- Hero Challenges
- Krait Altar
Kraitbane Haven Vista —
- Accessed from the upper level of Kraitbane Haven. Follow the wooden platforms as they spiral around the tower to reach the top.
- Bring krait skins to Cueyatl (11)
- Defeat Pisti in a moa battle (11)
- Help Cueyatl escape the krait (11)
- Help defend the hylek of Hazupl Grounds (11)
- Defeat Michin in a jellyfish battle (12)
- Defeat Xolotl (12) [Group Event]
- Defeat the krait neoss that's strengthening Slaver's Deeps (13)
- Defend the Soggorsort quaggans from krait slavers (13)
- Free quaggan slaves from Slaver's Deeps (13)
- Captured Hylek
- Hylek Conetl
- Tlamatini (11)
- Tzatzini (12)
- Hazupl Cuintli
- Crawfish Trap
- Krait Blood Idol
- Krait Chest
- Krait Harpoon Turret
- Pipe Organ
- Poisonous Urchin
- Quaggan Fishing Lantern
- Slave Cell
- Slave Remains
- At the Hazupl Grounds
- Hazupl Cuintli (1): He fought me back.
- Hazupl Cuintli (2): Of course.
- Hazupl Cuintli (1): I got the first hit in. Solid club to the head.
- Hazupl Cuintli (2): Well done.
- Hylek Villager (1): My dad killed 23 quaggans in one battle.
- Hylek Villager (2): My dad was there too!
- Hylek Villager (1): She's a cute little songstress. Voice like a dove.
- Hylek Villager (2): Another romance? Already?
- Hylek Villager (1): That's right. She changed my mind!
- At Soggorsort
- Eegyoo: ♪(hum)♪
- Fisher: You hungry?
- Villager: No. Quaggan is full. There are many fish in this poochy belly.
- Villager: Why can't krait be more like Sylvari? Quaggan likes Sylvari.
- Fisher: Krait are mean and ugly. Sylvari are pretty. CoooOOoooo.
- Villager: Pretty, yes, but very small. Quaggan worries about smooshing them by accident.
- Fisher: That wall is big! Coo! How did the tengu make the wall so big? It goes all the way down.
- Villager: Quaggans need a wall like that to keep out the krait.
- Fisher: It would require many quaggans to build a wall that big.
- Villager: Quaggan's life could be worse. The water here is warm and soft. It could be cold.
- Fisher: Doesn't water get hard when it's cold?
- Villager: Oho! Quaggan has seen water cold enough to stand on. Very strange. OoooOOooo.
- Fisher: Quaggan can't do this alone!
- Fisher (1): Coo! Fish. Fish. Fish. Fish. Boo! Krait!
- Fisher (2): OoooOOOoooo! Krait? Where?
- Fisher (1): Hoohoo! Quaggan made you look.
- Bulk ingredients
- Lemons in Bulk