The Labyrinthine Cliffs were a byzantine system of cliffs along the Deldrimor Front. They were generally uninhabited, although there was a krait settlement nearby offshore. In the Season of the Scion, 1326 AE, the Zephyr Sanctum briefly docked here and joined the Bazaar of the Four Winds. Ship travel to the zone was available from Lion's Arch.
The Zephyr Sanctum also returned to this area for the Festival of the Four Winds to aid in the efforts to rebuild Lion's Arch after Scarlet's attack devastated the port city.
- Absorb the essence from charged crystals for Ixcic's Sparkling Effervescence (15)
- Defeat the chaos creature (15)
- Defeat the corrupted ogre (15)
- Defeat the ice elemental (15)
- Defeat the morphing ooze (15)
- Defeat the rampaging fire imp (15)
- Participate in Trader Owens's "Flying Dolyak" race to the top of Labyrinthine Cliffs! (15)
- Deliver supplies to Zephyr Sanctum for Trader Owens (80)
- Protect the merchants and their supplies from krait slavers (80)
- Stop the pirates from stealing kite shipments from Zephyr Sanctum (80)
- Subdue bar fight instigators to stop the brawl (80)
- Resource nodes
- Quartz Crystal Formation
- This area did not have a map completion achievement or count towards world completion.
- Players were scaled down to level 16 in this area.
- The wreckage of an Aetherblades airship could be found on the southeast beach, to be looted during the Candidate Trials.