From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Aid the oppressed of Champion's Dawn on behalf of the Sunspears (80)
- Champion's Dawn Waypoint —
- Champion's Dawn Vista
- Mastery Insights
- Istan Insight: Pillar of the Faithless
- Clear the Awakened from the graveyard (80)
- Intercept the corpse caravan departing from Champion's Dawn (80) [Group Event]
- Stop loyalists from confiscating food stashed by villagers (80)
- Awakened Archer
- Awakened Soldier
- Awakened Mummy
- Awakened Occultist
- Veteran Awakened Archer
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Arbiter
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Intimidator
- Priest Sazeer: Joko’s no ruler. If anyone complains, it’s the lash or the cage for them—if they’re lucky. What kind of person rules that way?
- Priest Sazeer: Complain too loud, and you end up in the ground. Or worse. People are ready for a change, but they can’t do much from those cages.
- Priest Sazeer: Get them an early release, so to speak, and I expect they’ll be all ears when it’s time to talk about improving our government.
- Priest Sazeer: Balthazar’s war made resources scarce. Islands are the first to feel that sort of shortage.
- Priest Sazeer: Zaeim couldn’t stand to watch Joko’s lapdogs gorge themselves while good, hardworking women and men starved.
- Priest Sazeer: He started this rebellion for us. He could’ve stayed hidden, could’ve ignored our suffering...
- Priest Sazeer: But he didn’t. The Hero of Istan has shown us that good people can’t sit idly by while evil ones threaten the innocent.
- Priest Sazeer: He’s young, but he’s everything a Sunspear should be: a champion of the oppressed, who knows peace without justice is surrender.