The Stampede Uplands is an area in the north of the Desert Highlands. Stablemaster Unja runs her springer ranch here. It can be reached by having the raptor mastery Canyon Jumping completed and making the jump to the Highjump Gap in the Auburn Hills.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Highjump Ranch Waypoint —
Stampede Uplands Vista —
- Use a springer to reach it from the north side of the hut.
- Mastery Insights
- Desert Highlands Insight: Highjump Rise
- At the Highjump Ranch
- Yafu: Maybe if I had a springer, I could jump up there and knock it loose.
- Yafu: I just want to play Basket Brawl.
- Yafu: Come on. Just drop!
- Stablemaster Unja: Where'd all my carrots go? Did those jerks take 'em again? Who thinks hiding carrots is funny?
- Stablemaster Unja: There, there. We'll get you out for some exercise later.
- Stablemaster Unja: Springers are so much work! But I love all of them. Such sweeties.
- Stablemaster Unja: Springers have the softest fur.
- Stablemaster Unja: After I clean up this mess, I'll get more water buckets. (sigh)
- Stablemaster Unja: Just imagine how high you could jump with some training.
- Child (1): Almost got me!
- Child (2): Hey! I got you!
- Child (1): Oh, good. My legs are starting to hurt.
- Child (1): Okay. I'm tired.
- Child (2): Yeah, let's stop.
- Child (3): Oh, good. My legs are starting to hurt.
- Villager (1): We had so much fun at dinner the other night.
- Villager (2): We did, too! Thanks for coming over.
- Villager (1): Next time, we'll host. I make a delicious Red Spiced Lentil Stew, though I haven't been able to get lentils lately.
- Villager (2): Why? Are they still having problems with groundhogs? I thought they got rid of them.
- Villager (1): Oh, they did. But they're back.
- Villager (2): I suppose I'd better lend a hand. If I get done with my work around the house, I'll swing by the farm.
- Villager: For every groundhog we chase away, two come back.
- Azmer: Groundhogs! They ruin my fields. They ruin my crops. They ruin my shoes.
- Azmer: If you ever have an enemy, wish groundhogs on them. There’s nothing worse.
- Villager: You little monster. If you weren't so cute, you'd all be in a stew. A lentil stew-if we had any lentils!
- Child: Aww. He went back inside his home. Come back out, Fluffy!
- Groundhog Mound
- Harpy Egg
- Lost Dwarven Chest
- Pile of Carrots
- Stuck Ball
- Tasty Carrot
- Tasty Golden Carrot
- Trade Cache
- Water Bucket
- Water Trough
- Resource nodes