From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Lionguard Micah keep the Black Haven area safe for travelers (16)
- Delanian Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Black Haven —
Black Haven Vista —
- Ascend the spiral staircase within the Black Haven watchtower.
- Once on the platform at the top of the spiral staircase, face the sconce. To the right of the sconce, a wooden walkway hugs the wall of the highest portion of the tower.
- Follow the wooden walkway, including the three jumps required, to the top.
- Aria Venom
- Deputy Mavronos
- Lionguard Adeline
- Lionguard Morris
- Lionguard Thetan
- Old Woman
- Bandit Cutpurse (16)
- Bandit Scout (15)
- Bandit Guard
- Champion Varre the Underhanded
- Legendary Bandit Executioner
- Veteran Bandit Caster
- Golden Moa (15-16)
- At the Black Haven
- Deputy Mavronos: Centaurs? I spit on them.
- Archen Lun: Words I can drink to, brother.
- Villager (1): (screaming)
- Villager (2): Thank the gods you came along!
- Deputy Mavronos: So... Ever been to Lion's Arch?
- Noble: No, but we're going there someday.
- Deputy Mavronos: Well, you should let me take you. I've been there. I know the streets. Oh, the things I've seen! The glorious things! You should see them.
- Deputy Mavronos: There's asura and charr making strange contraptions and shooting them off at night, there's norn fighting in arenas, and there's sylvari talking to anybody they can find.
- Deputy Mavronos: I've even seen a quaggan chief, or whatever they are, waddling about!
- Noble: No, thanks.
- Lionguard: Is it okay to run from centaurs? I mean, if there's a lot of them?
- Deputy Mavronos: From a lot of them? You afraid of dying?
- Lionguard: Maybe...
- Deputy Mavronos: If you're afraid, you're not living. You might as well be dead.
- Deputy Mavronos: Greetings. I watch over this place, and all visitors, as if they were my own flesh and blood.
- Old Woman: Well, a pleasure to meet you, young man. What delight!
- Deputy Mavronos: In that case, but me a pint?
- Old Woman: I'll buy you coffee...
- Deputy Mavronos: Hm, yes. Coffee. That would be great!
- Eereesh: Please, quaggan wants to be far away from this awful place.
- Lionguard Adeline: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.
- Lionguard Adeline: I just want to make sure to find you a nice, quiet new village where no krait will bother you again.
- Eereesh: Thank you. Quaggan knows you are trying.
- Lionguard Adeline: Welcome to Black Haven. Might I ask what your business is here?
- Subassessor Prongg: You might, provided I had you sign a nondisclosure agreement before answering.
- Subassessor Prongg: I'm afraid I neglected to bring one along with me. So... my answer is, "I'm not really at liberty to say."
- Lionguard Adeline: I see. Well, my loss, I suppose.
- Subassessor Prongg: You could always try guessing.
- Lionguard Adeline: No, I'm good.
- Subassessor Prongg: Salutations, my rotund little friend. I'm new to your area; could you tell me which way that tower in the lake fell when it came down?
- Eereesh: Quaggan's family never returned from that tower.
- Subassessor Prongg: Yes... Tragic, I'm sure. Still, I imagine that means it must be fresh in your mind.
- Subassessor Prongg: Are you trying to remember for me? There may be a tasty fish in it for you...
- Lionguard Adeline: What's going on here? Is this... person bothering you?
- Subassessor Prongg: No bother at all. We were just having a nice chat, weren't we?
- Eereesh: This person is bothering quaggan, yes.
- Subassessor Prongg: (sputter) Now, I was only–
- Lionguard Adeline: Enough! You heard her. Move along.
- Lionguard Thetan: I don't trust lip-smilers.
- Lionguard Morris: Lip-smilers?
- Lionguard Thetan: People who smile with just lips. They're obviously hiding something.
- Lionguard Morris: I hope I don't get stuck out here too long.
- Lionguard Thetan: (Grunt)
- Resource nodes