1 1 1
Lake Gendarr is the central lake area of Gendarran Fields encompassing the Brigantine Isles. The waters of Lake Gendarr are linked not only to Lake Bounty at its southeast but also, by an underwater passage in the southwest, through to the Witherflank River at the Lionbridge Expanse.
The Ascalon Settlement is a short distance westward, while the quaggan village of Oogooth lies underwater at the lake's southwest corner. The quaggans also worship at a Mellaggan Shrine just north of Oogooth, having converted a sunken temple of Melandru to their use for their deity, Mellaggan.
Locations and objectives
- Oogooth Waypoint — (underwater)
- Points of Interest
- Mellaggan Shrine —
- Hero challenges
- Willoo (32)
- Defend the quaggan pastkeeper from the pirates (31)
- Help Tholaun rescue Miss Mipp (31)
- Prevent Wiley's pirates from stealing the sunken treasure (32)
- Stop Captain Wiley before he finishes scouring the ship for treasure (32) [Group Event]
- Cybele (30)
- At Oogooth
- Baloop: Quaggan talked to the people at the hamlet today. They were very nice.
- Miknoo: Weren't you scared?
- Baloop: No, quaggan knew they weren't pirates or centaurs.
- Miknoo: Maybe quaggans can ally with them. It would be good for all quaggans.
- Miknoo: Will you come with quaggan to the shrine? Quaggan doesn't want to go by herself.
- Baloop: Of course. Honestly, though quaggan believes that the shrine was a beacon leading to quaggan's new home, quaggan wonders why it had to be somewhere so dangerous.