From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1
|Location within Jahai Bluffs|
- Jahai Bluffs
- Connects to
- Fortress of Jahai (N)
Jahai Keep (NE)
Shattered Cliffs (SE)
Eastern Brand Scar (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Yatendi Village is an area in the southeast of the Jahai Bluffs.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the people of Yatendi village (80)
- Yatendi Village Waypoint —
- Yatendi Village Vista —
- Drive the Branded out of Yatendi (80)
- Ancient Jahai Coin
- A Choya's Friends
- Branded Accumulation (object)
- Farming Supplies
- Food Table
- Let's Hug Koss
- Mist-Touched Cache
- Notes to Myself
- Planter Soil
- Sand Pile
- Sand Portal
- Trade Cache
- Yatendi Food Stores
- Yatendi Guard (1): What made you come to this place, anyway?
- Yatendi Guard (2): A memory. I think I used to live here ages ago. Had children and everything. They're all dead by now.
- Yatendi Guard (1): That's...I’m sorry.
- Yatendi Guard (2): We all die. I've made my peace with it.
- Yatendi Guard (1): I liked how you took down that last Branded. Your sword went zing! And then his head was gone. Were you a soldier?
- Yatendi Guard (2): Ha, no. I was a palace cook.
- Yatendi Guard (1): Any sign of trouble?
- Yatendi Guard (2): Not right now. But I'm keeping my eye on the Brand.
- Villager (1): My Awakened neighbor saved me the other day.
- Villager (2): Oh?
- Villager (1): Didn’t see the Branded behind me. Wham! Pow! He got 'im with his hoe.
- Villager (2): Lucky for you. Did you say thanks?
- Villager (1): Made him cookies.
- Villager (2): Your great-aunt’s secret recipe? Find me a Branded to fight, right now.
- Merchant: We’re looking for donations. Lot of folks out of work because of this mess. Whole farms lost. Can we count on you?
- Villager: Sorry. Money’s tight for everyone. Deliveries cancelled…orders indefinitely postponed...
- Merchant: Then how about volunteering? We need rescuers to scour the area for survivors and the displaced.
- Villager: (sigh) Here’s what I can afford.
- Villager: I don’t suppose... You know, a bench, or a tree, even, with my name on it...
- Merchant: Donate enough to get two families back on their feet, and it can certainly be arranged.
- Villager: Hmm...
When approaching empty food table:
- Villager: If you could... Our food stores... Too dangerous...
- Villager: So hungry... The caravans... Haven't eaten in weeks...
- Villager: I'd give up my home for an apple right now...
- Villager: There's a storehouse...but it's been overrun...
- Villager: You can help me, can't you? Please...
When there is food on the table:
- Villager: Ahhh! (eating)
- Villager: Food!
- Villager: Mmm, thank you!
- Villager: You found it!
- Villager: Ahhh... (eating)
- Villager: Apples! I was about to eat my own arm.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Yatendi Canyons.|