From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the people of Yatendi village (80)
- Yatendi Village Waypoint —
- Yatendi Village Vista —
- Drive the Branded out of Yatendi (80)
- Ancient Jahai Coin
- A Choya's Friends
- Branded Accumulation (object)
- Farming Supplies
- Food Table
- Let's Hug Koss
- Mist-Touched Cache
- Notes to Myself
- Planter Soil
- Sand Pile
- Sand Portal
- Trade Cache
- Yatendi Food Stores
- Yatendi Guard (1): What made you come to this place, anyway?
- Yatendi Guard (2): A memory. I think I used to live here ages ago. Had children and everything. They're all dead by now.
- Yatendi Guard (1): That's...I’m sorry.
- Yatendi Guard (2): We all die. I've made my peace with it.
- Yatendi Guard (1): I liked how you took down that last Branded. Your sword went zing! And then his head was gone. Were you a soldier?
- Yatendi Guard (2): Ha, no. I was a palace cook.
- Yatendi Guard (1): Any sign of trouble?
- Yatendi Guard (2): Not right now. But I'm keeping my eye on the Brand.
- Villager (1): My Awakened neighbor saved me the other day.
- Villager (2): Oh?
- Villager (1): Didn’t see the Branded behind me. Wham! Pow! He got 'im with his hoe.
- Villager (2): Lucky for you. Did you say thanks?
- Villager (1): Made him cookies.
- Villager (2): Your great-aunt’s secret recipe? Find me a Branded to fight, right now.
- Merchant: We’re looking for donations. Lot of folks out of work because of this mess. Whole farms lost. Can we count on you?
- Villager: Sorry. Money’s tight for everyone. Deliveries cancelled…orders indefinitely postponed...
- Merchant: Then how about volunteering? We need rescuers to scour the area for survivors and the displaced.
- Villager: (sigh) Here’s what I can afford.
- Villager: I don’t suppose... You know, a bench, or a tree, even, with my name on it...
- Merchant: Donate enough to get two families back on their feet, and it can certainly be arranged.
- Villager: Hmm...
When approaching empty food table:
- Villager: If you could... Our food stores... Too dangerous...
- Villager: So hungry... The caravans... Haven't eaten in weeks...
- Villager: I'd give up my home for an apple right now...
- Villager: There's a storehouse...but it's been overrun...
- Villager: You can help me, can't you? Please...
When there is food on the table:
- Villager: Ahhh! (eating)
- Villager: Food!
- Villager: Mmm, thank you!
- Villager: You found it!
- Villager: Ahhh... (eating)
- Villager: Apples! I was about to eat my own arm.