From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Heart
- Arkjok Farmlands Vista —
- Help Researcher Emm track the origin point of the mutated rats (80)
- Kill the loyalists before they attack the village (80)
- Kill the mutated rats (80)
- Protect the farmer while he hunts for the choya who attacked his farm (80)
- Safely escort the caravan from the ally camp to the farmlands (80)
- Stop the thieves from escaping the farmland with stolen supplies (80)
- Beleaguered Farmer
- Charitable Soldier
- Desperate Villager
- Scout Anisa
- Village Butcher
- Inside the village
- Villager: I thought about getting out. But I don't know where I'd go.
- Farmer: Don't you have family up north?
- Villager: I did.
- Villager: That gods-damned Sunspears won't let us near our crops!
- Villager: Those Sunspears are nothing but trouble. King Joko's probably going to punish us for even letting them in the village!
- Villager (1): Plague's just the start. After we all erupt into beetles, he'll come through and Awaken us.
- Villager (1): And then he'll use us to kill anyone left. And then he'll Awaken them. And then—
- Villager (2): We know, we know. We're doomed.
- Villager (1): You see? The scarab plague is here! Right in front of us!
- Villager (2): That's a cockroach.
- Villager: Here, take it.
- Farmer: No, no, I couldn't—
- Villager: You have a father to feed. I can go another day.
- Villager: I haven't seen Dr. Tasin lately...
- Farmer: You didn't hear? No one's seen her since the night the scarab larvae appeared.
- Farmer: Left all her things behind and just...vanished.
- Villager: All this war—think it'll do any good? Joko always wins in the end.
- Orrich: I know you're hungry, little bug. But we need to be patient.
- Orrich: Don't throw mud at your brother.
- Neelah: Can't just sit around, waiting to starve. I'm heading to the army camp.
- Orrich: We're not beggars! We grow our own food.
- Neelah: Our food's full of scarabs, thanks to the loyalists.
- Neelah: I'd rather share military rations than risk eating contaminated crops.
- Orrich: Kids! Your sister's back with food.
- Orrich: You brought back more than I expected.
- Neelah: They're giving us as much as they can spare.
- Orrich: We're lucky we got anything at all. At least there's some kindness in the world.
- Statue: I congratulate each and every one of you for living to see the sun rise yet again on Joko's kingdom. I'm proud of you.
- Statue: Suggestions for Joko's post-victory title must be submitted by sunset. Names that displease me are punishable by death.
- Statue: The Joko Victory Parade will begin at dawn following my triump over the invaders. Attendance is mandatory.
- Statue: Do you wish to feel the ache of two hundred years entombed alive? Fail me and you too can live the experience!
- Statue: I understand many of you wish to name your children after me. I will not permit a mere baby to bear my name. Stop this.
- Statue: Did you know the immortal King Joko invented mathematics? You're welcome.
- Statue: All things erode to sand as the centuries pass. All but Joko the Eternal Monarch. It's in the name.
- Statue: Pledge your lives and deaths to Joko, and be rewarded with the exhilaration of eternal servitude. Line forms to the left.
- Statue: Behold the works of Joko the Transcendent… Does that play? I'm trying on a new title. Just keeping things fresh.
- Statue: Boo! (cackle) I do love doing that.
- Statue: And now for Joko Rising, a poem in one hundred eighteen parts. (sigh) Hang on. (sigh) I should take care of this.
- Statue: Loyal followers: if you find yourself infected with the plague, run to the nearest invader camp. Be useful for one.
- Statue: My reach is vast, my vengeance legendary. I alone can liberate you from your dull, falvorless friends and loved ones.
- Statue: Attention: please refrain from naming the scarabs—you'll form an attachment. It's why I simply call all of you "worm."
- Statue: Joko here. Yes, THE Joko. Your friend and mentor. Your adopted father. Your god. Just saying hello.
- Statue: Attention: proper genuflection to Joko requires an angle of no more than thirty degrees of the body from the horizontal. Thank you.
- Statue: What is the true meaning of Joko? Looks inside yo— Wait. I've already done that one.
- Outside the village
- Charitable Soldier: Supplies are getting scarce. That's the most I can give you.
- Desperate Villager: Our kids haven't eaten in days...
- Charitable Soldier: (sigh) All right. I'll split my own share with you. But don't tell anyone.
- Joko Loyalist (1): You sure it's safe to handle these scarab eggs?
- Joko Loyalist (2): King Joko trusts us to carry out his will. Even if we did die... It'd be worth it.
- Joko Loyalist (1): It really would. Praise Joko!
- Joko Loyalist (2): We've been spotted. Get the outlander!
- Resource nodes