1 1 2 1
The Krytan Freeholds is an area in eastern Queensdale which boasts hilly terrain with an array of dangerous wildlife. It also serves as the location of the Eldvin Monastery, a brewery with ties to Kormir and a Tamini supply camp, of which is contested between the centaur and the Seraph.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Keep the monastery operational (11)
- Krytan Waypoint —
- Eldvin Monastery Vista —
- Escort Moa Trainer Kappa and her pygmy moas to Beetletun (10)
- Escort the carnival caravan to Beetletun (10)
- Drive back Underworld creatures by destroying portals in the monastery (11)
- Drive back the centaurs before they steal the monastery's ale (11)
- Return stolen kegs of ale to Abbot Mathias (11)
- Destroy Holdland Camp's weapon caches before they amass a counter attack (12)
- Gather ruined grapes from Victoria's vineyard (12)
- Prevent the Tamini from retaking Holdland Camp (12)
- Protect the brew shipment (14)
- Abbey Brother
- Abbot Mathias
- Brother Gellan
- Corporal Davis
- Historian Moritz
- Historian Sophie
- Monastery Monk
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Soldier
- Shady Customer
- Sister Brenda
- Sister Liz
- Sister Melea
- Disgruntled Grub (11)
- Golden Moa (10)
- Eagle Raptor (11)
- At the Eldvin Monastery
- Shady Customer: (whistle)
- Sister Liz: Thief! Give that back!
- Abbey Brother: I wonder if the centaurs would be less hostile if we shared our beer with them.
- Sister Melea: I think they want our land and crops, not our beer.
- Abbey Brother: Just a thought. More for me, then.
- Sister Melea: I fear for my life every time I leave the monastery.
- Brother Gellan: Why is that?
- Sister Melea: Centaurs. Such godless creatures. They have no moral compass whatsoever.
- Abbey Brother: Here's a hint: apple peels. A couple handfuls in the keg give a light, fruity tone. Now as no more!
- Sister Melea: I wasn't asking.
- Abbey Brother: Good, good. Because my lips are airtight.