From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Hamlet of Annwen Waypoint —
- Hamlet of Annwen
- Lionguard Jordd (12)
- Mossheart (13)
- Annwen Citizen (12)
- Eryd (12)
- Ercwlff (12)
- Eryd (12)
- Hellenia (12)
- Ioan (12)
- Keeper Eadon (13)
- Keeper Soira (13)
- Lukas (13)
- Owena (12)
- Warden Captain (13)
- Warden Magh (13)
- Warden Ranger (12)
- Warden Scout (12)
- Warden Shield (12)
- Lionguard (12-13)
- Jungle Grub (12-13)
- Mosquito (12)
- Jungle Boar (12)
- Black Raptor (12)
- Putrid Skelk (12)
- At the Hamlet of Annwen
- Annwen Citizen (1): Have you ever met a Soundless?
- Annwen Citizen (2): Once. It was the strangest experience.
- Annwen Citizen (1): How so?
- Annwen Citizen (2): It was like she wasn't even there. I sensed nothing from her as she approached.
- Annwen Citizen (1): I will be heading to the trading post sometime. Do you need anything?
- Annwen Citizen (2): I don't know what they have. Maybe I should go with you.
- Annwen Citizen (1): I caught a glimpse of Caithe heading north through the forest the other day.
- Annwen Citizen (2): I bet she's off to search for some dragon minions again.
- Annwen Citizen (1): Some follow their dream to far-off lands, but my destiny is here.
- Annwen Citizen (2): I'm glad you're here. I think my destiny is to stay by your side.
- Annwen Citizen (1): Do you get a strange vibe around other races?
- Annwen Citizen (2): What do you mean?
- Annwen Citizen (1): I don't know. I always get hungry when I'm near the Haven. I start craving meat.
- Hellenia: I don't see why the hylek attack us. There is plenty of land for all to share. And they can have the land underwater all to themselves. We pose no threat.
- Villager: We don't always attack that which threatens us. Some also attack that which they simply do not understand.
- At the Lionguard Waystation
- Lionguard Jordd: I hate this post. We're in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do.
- Lionguard: Someone has to keep the road safe.
- Lionguard Jordd: That's us... Keeping the roads safe, one hylek at a time.