The Willowalk Groves lie in the northern area of Caledon Forest. It is surrounded by Quetzal Bay to the east, the Treemarch Estuary to the north, the Trader's Green to the south and the Wychmire Swamp to the west. A large group of treants protected by two wardens is found there, but they are often attacked by fire imps.
Locations and objectives
- Hamlet of Annwen Waypoint —
- Hamlet of Annwen
- Clear the fire imp population and extinguish their fires (12)
- Protect local mosshearts from fire imps (12)
- Defend Annwen's wardens from the hylek raid (13)
- Liberate the Hamlet of Annwen from hylek invaders (13)
- Lionguard Jordd (12)
- Mossheart (13)
- Annwen Citizen (12)
- Eryd (12)
- Ercwlff (12)
- Eryd (12)
- Hellenia (12)
- Ioan (12)
- Keeper Eadon (13)
- Keeper Soira (13)
- Lukas (13)
- Owena (12)
- Warden Captain (13)
- Warden Magh (13)
- Warden Ranger (12)
- Warden Scout (12)
- Warden Shield (12)
- Lionguard (12-13)
- Jungle Grub (12-13)
- Mosquito (12)
- Jungle Boar (12)
- Black Raptor (12)
- Putrid Skelk (12)
- At the Hamlet of Annwen
- Annwen Citizen (1): Have you ever met a Soundless?
- Annwen Citizen (2): Once. It was the strangest experience.
- Annwen Citizen (1): How so?
- Annwen Citizen (2): It was like she wasn't even there. I sensed nothing from her as she approached.
- Annwen Citizen (1): I will be heading to the trading post sometime. Do you need anything?
- Annwen Citizen (2): I don't know what they have. Maybe I should go with you.
- Annwen Citizen (1): I caught a glimpse of Caithe heading north through the forest the other day.
- Annwen Citizen (2): I bet she’s off to search for some dragon minions again.
- Annwen Citizen (1): Some follow their dream to far-off lands, but my destiny is here.
- Annwen Citizen (2): I’m glad you’re here. I think my destiny is to stay by your side.
- Annwen Citizen (1): Do you get a strange vibe around other races?
- Annwen Citizen (2): What do you mean?
- Annwen Citizen (1): I don't know. I always get hungry when I'm near the Haven. I start craving meat.
- Hellenia: I don't see why the hylek attack us. There is plenty of land for all to share. And they can have the land underwater all to themselves. We pose no threat.
- Villager: We don't always attack that which threatens us. Some also attack that which they simply do not understand.
- At the Lionguard Waystation
- Lionguard Jordd: I hate this post. We're in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to do.
- Lionguard: Someone has to keep the road safe.
- Lionguard Jordd: That's us... Keeping the roads safe, one hylek at a time.