From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Mastery Insights
- Dragon's End Insight: Warehouse
- Brotherhood Junker
- Brotherhood Pistoleer
- Brotherhood Scrapper
- Brotherhood Sharpshooter
- Captain Briston
- Captain Fa
- Ministry of Security Guard
- Ministry of Security Lieutenant
- Ministry of Security Sorcerer
- Ministry of Security Sorceress
- Ministry of Security Watch
- Precinct Captain Min
- Trainee Saba
- Veteran Brotherhood Pistoleer
- Veteran Daan'i Bahrns
- Xunlai Jade Scientist (By a void anomaly on a roof north of Xiko Refugee Camp; permanently /pondering)
- Xunlai Jade Security
- Xunlai Lieutenant
- By Quarry Passage
- Trainee Saba: Ms Caithe! Name's Saba, a trainee with the Order of the Crystal Bloom. What a pleasure—I've read all about you.
- Precinct Captain Min: Crystal Bloom?
- Trainee Saba: Yes, we're the famed order that reveres Aurene beyond all else!
- Trainee Saba: I've studied and know all about her. Starting from the moment Caithe laid the egg and carried it for many—
- Caithe: Hey, hey, wait! I didn't lay any egg.
- Trainee Saba: Please tell me when we get to meet the magnificent Doreen, Elder Dragon of Light?
- Caithe: Aurene! You mean, Aurene.
- Trainee Saba: Of course I do. Aurene! How exciting!
- Precinct Captain Min: Gods, did that just happen?
- On the wall east of Brotherhood's Watch
- Bomi: You know what I don't appreciate?
- Ah-Reum: What's that?
- Bomi: The fact that we're called the "Jade Brotherhood." It doesn't jibe with me.
- Bomi: I mean, like, sure. Back in the day it was fine and dandy when most of our members were men.
- Bomi: But c'mon. I'm a chick, you're a chick. Don't you wish we were called something more neutral?
- Ah-Reum: Yeah, yeah... Somethin' "inclusive."
- Ah-Reum: Shouldn't matter if you're a girl, a guy, or follow your own beat. The Jade "Brotherhood" doesn't feel very welcoming.
- Bomi: Yeah. What about...hey, what about the "Jade Alliance."
- Ah-Reum: Yeah. Somethin'...official sounding. Get folks to take us more seriously. Big business.
- Bomi: Oh, OH! The "Jade Union."
- Ah-Reum: That's it. That's it.
- Fishing nodes
- Quarry Fish