From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Use a skimmer to help with training around the ranch (80)
- Skimmer Ranch Waypoint —
- Skimshallow Cove Supply Run
- Forged Forerunner
- Forged Prowler
- Forged Scavenger
- Forged Sharpshooter
- Forged Soldier
- Forged War Mage
- Forged Weaponeer
- Lost Chest
- Right on top of the large central dome
- Sand Portal
- West of the waypoint, leading straight north into the Prophet's Path area
- When rations are delivered to a lookout
- Lookout: Hey, thanks. You've done a real kindness here.
- Lookout: Thanks, those rations'll hit the spot.
- Lookout: Just in time! I'm so hungry I could eat a choya.
- Lookout: Phew, I was famished. Thanks for the help.
- When an injured villagers gets healed
- Healed Villager: Thanks. I owe you my life, stranger.
- Healed Villager: You're a lifesaver! Bless you.
- Healed Villager: Thank the gods you came along. The pull of the quicksand was too strong.
- The lookout on the northeastern pyramid
- Lookout: No, don't let them get to the feed!
- The lookout right west of the dome
- Lookout: Forged are attacking! Defend the feed stores.
- The villager by the eastern quicksand lake
- Villager: How are we going to get those skimmers back to their pens?
- Villager: Hey. If you can get close to one of those runaway skimmers, please try to catch it.
- Two workers below the dome
- Worker (1): Hurry it up. The skimmers are starving.
- Worker (2): Right away, sir.
- Two workers south of the dome
- Worker (1): What are you doing? Get that feed over here!
- Worker (2): Sorry, sir. Got distracted.
- Two villagers right next to one of the dome's western pillars
- Villager (1): What is Balthazar up to? We don't have anything the Forged would need.
- Villager (2): I think they were headed elsewhere and we were just on their way. The attack would've been worse if we were their goal.
- Villager (1): Where would they be going? There's nothing of value anywhere around here.
- Villager (2): Don't ask me. I have no desire to get involved in the affairs of gods. Too dangerous.
- Two villagers next to one of the dome's eastern pillars, directly east of the previous two
- Villager (1): The Forged came and went so fast I didn't have time to hide.
- Villager (2): If they were here for supplies, they sure didn't get much.
- Villager (1): They really seemed in a hurry. Wonder what was going on.
- Villager (2): I feel sorry for whatever's got them riled up.
- When approaching Nura on the western platform
- Nura: Our allies stashed some casks of water that we now desperately need.
- Nura: Think you can help?
- Nura: There are emergency rations awaiting pickup in the desert.
- Nura: Think you can help?
- Certain Forged, like Forged Sharpshooters, can pick up barrels from the feed stores in this area, which allows them to use the barrel's throw skill. The barrels can be picked up by players after dodging the throw.
- An unnamed skimmer pup can be seen floating around in this area.