The Shaemoor Fields are the human nation of Kryta's primary food source, located just outside the Village of Shaemoor, in the northwest of Queensdale. Due to its importance in feeding the people of Divinity's Reach, it is often attacked by bandits and centaurs.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Diah tend her farm (2)
- Help Fisher Travis maintain the river (2)
- Assist Farmer Eda with her orchard (4)
- Help Cassie around the moa ranch (5)
- Fields Waypoint —
- Orchard Waypoint —
- Dalin's Pumping Station Vista —
- Destroy the roadblock the bandits have constructed to stop Shaemoor traffic (2)
- Drive the bandits away from the windmill (2)
- Kill the giant wurm tearing up Jeb's field (2)
- Protect the hay bales from bandits (2)
- Bring blobs of toxin to Apprentice Jameson (3)
- Defend workers repairing the pumping station (3)
- Kill the river drake broodmother (3)
- Prevent the bandits from blowing up the water pipes (3)
- Protect Shaemoor's drinking water from bandits (3)
- Stop the bandit thief from stealing the pumphouse blueprints (3)
- Clear the orchard of spiders for Farmer Eda (4)
- Defend Farmhand Nevin as he transports his cocooned friend to safety (4)
- Defend Mepi from bandits (4)
- Drive the rogue bull back home, and fix any mayhem on the way (4)
- Help Farmhand Paris collect apples for Eda's famous pies (4)
- Kill the huge spider in Eda's Orchard (4)
- Stop the bandits from poaching Mepi's moas (4)
- Cicely Otterly (only at night)
- Apprentice Jameson
- Clara Otterly
- Dusty Otterly
- Engineer Dalin
- Farmer George
- Farmer Jeb
- Farmer Taryn
- Farmhand Daryl
- Farmhand Nevin
- Farmhand Paris
- Farmhand Rebecca
- Fisher Justin
- Lieutenant Francis
- Rancher Mepi
- Russl Otterly
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Soldier
- Worker Sarina
- Wrangler Todor
- Stag (2)
- Bear (5)
- River Drake (3)
- Golden Moa (2-3)
- Septic Ooze (3) (During related events only)
- Brackish Skale (2)
- Gravestone of Cicely Otterly
- Moa Farm Gate
- Ripe Apple Tree
- Spider Egg Sac
- Suspicious Bush
- Wurm Mound
- At Dalin's Pumping Station
- Worker: Nothing's as soothing as the sound of healthy pumps.
- Worker: That's right, my children. Carry the water where it's needed!
- At Eda's Orchard
- Villager (female): Those bandits won't stop until we have nothing left.
- Villager (male): It sure feels that way.
- Farmer Eda: Check for punctures. Spiders like to inject eggs into the cores.
- Farmhand Paris: Yeah, wouldn't want to taste that!
- Farmer Eda: I can't bear the though of selling the farm. Too many memories.
- Farmhand Paris: Mmm-hmm. And hey, without you running things there'd be a serious pie shortage.
- Farmer Eda: Best time to pick an apple is right before it falls. Too soon and it's tart. Too late and it's bruised.
- Farmhand Paris: I hate bruised apples, but I don't mind the tart ones.
- Farmer Eda: Most people don't realize trees are male and female. If you don't have both...no fruit.
- Farmhand Paris: Yeah, I don't think about that too much.
- Farmer Eda: Some farmers use sylvari workers during the growing season. I want to look into that.
- Farmhand Paris: I hear they're great at getting crops to grow.
- Villager (female): I admire Eda. She keeps that orchard running even after she lost her husband.
- Villager (male): Yeah, and now her trees are infested with spiders. Fortune doesn't smile on that woman.
- At the Seraph camp
- Seraph Guard (1): Patrolling is difficult. So many different things to watch.
- Seraph Guard (2): You're doing it wrong. Take everything in at once and look for disturbances in the patterns.
- Seraph Guard (1): Oh.
- Seraph Guard (1): Bandits bother me.
- Seraph Guard (2): It's tough times. A guy's gotta eat somehow.
- Seraph Guard (2): When do we kill more bandits?
- Lieutenant Francis: Killing by itself is a terrible motivation for action. It needs context.
- Seraph Guard (2): Fine. When do we get to kill more bandits "to defend our homes and property?"
- Seraph Guard (1): Fighting men need to look good to feel good.
- Lieutenant Francis: That's why I became a guard and not a criminal.
- Seraph Guard (2): Right...
- Lieutenant Francis: We should be with Logan. No offense to you guys, but Logan is where the action happens.
- Seraph Guard (2): I've seen more combat in a day than he's seen all year.
- Seraph Guard (1): More combat? More food, maybe.
- A female Villager can be seen behind the windmill cowering in front of a bear standing on various picnic baskets. Once the bear has been killed, the villager will approach the baskets while cheering.
- This is a reference to the Yogi Bear cartoon character who often stole picnic baskets from campers.
- Inside the windmill on a bed is a black and white cat rolling over and batting at the air. It is not an NPC and as such cannot be clicked on. It uses a different cat model than the other two similarly colored cats.