|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description
- If you have both Swiftness and Superspeed, you will only receive healing from the Superspeed effect.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
| May 14, 2019
- Reduced healing from superspeed in PvP by approximately 40%.
- Fixed an error in the combat log that caused the healing from this trait to be incorrectly displayed as "Rapid Reconstruction."
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Fixed a bug that displayed incorrect healing values.
| April 19, 2016
- The base healing of this trait has been reduced from 150 to 20 when under the influence of superspeed and from 25 to 5 when under the effects of swiftness.
- Level and healing values continue to scale the same for superspeed.
- Swiftness's scaling with levels has been increased by 20%.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Rapid Regeneration has been added to the game.