From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Gadgeteer — Gadget skills are more powerful and have reduced recharge.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Blindness duration is 5 seconds.
- Gadgeteer increases the radius to 90 and reduces the cooldown to 32 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 08, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|November 04, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Likely a reference to the character Data from the movie Goonies.
- Male asura engineers occasionally quip the line "Slick shoes, like greased lightning!" when using this skill.