- This skill has an underwater replacement: Slick Shoes (underwater)
— In-game description [?]
- Gadgeteer — Gadget skills are overcharged and become more powerful. Overcharged gadgets have reduced charge.
- Blindness duration is 5 seconds.
- Gadgeteer increases the radius to 90 and reduces the cooldown to 32 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- This skill now inflicts slow in addition to its other effects when used underwater.
| July 26, 2016
- This skill now applies 1 instance of knockdown, even when overcharged.
| April 19, 2016
- This skill is now limited to knocking each enemy down once.
- The number of enemies that it can affect remains unchanged.
- The recharge time of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 40 seconds.
| November 04, 2014
- Reduced the cooldown of this skill from 60 seconds to 45 seconds.
| April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to have a 30% reduced recharge when traited with Speedy Gadgets.
- Added an unblockable skill fact.
- Updated the oil slick skill fact to display the correct duration.
| December 10, 2013
| June 25, 2013
- The effect for this skill now actually displays.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Slick Shoes has been added to the game.
- Likely a reference to the character Data from the movie Goonies.