Signet of the Hunt
— In-game description [?]
- This will give your pet the Signet of the Hunt effect for 10 seconds and renew every 10 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 14, 2020
- This skill has been updated to use the new Unblockable effect. It now applies 10 stacks of unblockable for 6 seconds to the ranger and pet as its active effect.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased the recharge of this skill from 30 seconds to 40 seconds.
- The old active effect of increasing the damage of your and your pet's next strike has been replaced with making your and your pet's attacks unblockable for 6 seconds.
|September 09, 2014
- Signet of the Beastmaster: All effects from that trait have been rolled into the baseline signet abilities.
- Added: Active effects of signets also affect you.
|May 20, 2014
- Reduced the duration of the Attack of Opportunity buff to 30 seconds to match the skill's recharge.
|June 11, 2013
- This ability now displays a skill fact for the damage increase of its active effect.
|December 14, 2012
- Increased the passive movement from 10% to 25%.
|August 28, 2012
- Signet of the Hunt has been added to the game.