From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
His name is Scruffy, and I built him from scratch. He's got some quirks, but he's also got some features no one else has even heard of. He's my conveyance, butler, and battle armor all rolled into one.
- Edge of the Mists (during The Edge of the Mists; non-intereactive, dead)
- Episode 16: The Origins of Madness
- Episode 17: The Edge of the Mists
- Episode 20: Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath
- Special Event: Festival of the Four Winds
- Episode 1: Gates of Maguuma
- Episode 2: Entanglement
- Episode 3: The Dragon's Reach: Part 1
- Episode 4: The Dragon's Reach: Part 2
- Episode 5: Echoes of the Past
- Episode 6: Tangled Paths
- Act I
- Act II
- Act III
- Unlike most other asura golems, Scruffy has visible pilot controls and seat on the inside, visible by positioning the camera inside the golem and when Taimi enters.
- Scruffy is given a new coat of paint sometime between the end of Living World Season 2 and Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.