Siren's Landing has a unique mode of transportation in the form of four Shrines, indicated by , found in the four corners of the main landmass. Once a player has purchased Attunement Token for a shrine, the player will have account wide usage of the shrine with no additional costs to when using it.
Like most of the Living World Season 3 zones, Siren's Landing is not directly connected to neighboring areas. In order to reach it, players can use one of the following methods:
- Use a Siren's Landing Portal Scroll.
- Begin the mission On Orrian Shores—the third story step of One Path Ends—and use the Ship east of Macha's Landing in Lion's Arch.
- Use a Teleport to Friend while having unlocked the area on the account, which requires having Episode 6 from Living World Season 3 unlocked first.
- Unbound Magic is found throughout the map and is dropped by various enemies and events.
- Orrian Pearls can be gathered from Orrian Oyster nodes throughout the map and as event rewards. The 5 renown heart vendors will also sell a bundle of 3 Orrian Pearls for karma once the heart is completed, available once for each character daily.
- Power the northwest shrine (80)
- Defend the northwest shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Power the northeast shrine (80)
- Defend the northeast shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Power the southwest shrine (80)
- Defend the southwest shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Power the southeast shrine (80)
- Defend the southeast shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Other Events
- Kill the undead spider (80) [Group Event]
- Protect the nodes from unchained Risen (80)
- Gather floating artifacts to aid Hiffa in her research (80)
- Defeat the unchained wyvern (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the illusory beast (80)
- Kill the horrid illusion (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chaotic distortions (80)
- Defeat the undead giant before it can kill Willowdread (80)
- Escort Winfred to his prized prey (80)
- Capture the beast (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the unchained kingpin (80)
- Kill the champion wurm (80) [Group Event]
- Capture the fountainhead (80)
- Weaken the undead so Scholar Anka can capture them (80)
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Cypress Sapling
- Orrian Sapling
- Black Crocus
- Jungle Plants [verification requested]
- Orrian Oyster
- Orrian Truffle
- Recipe: Plate of Oysters Gnashblade from Provisioner Anlana at Bloated Beach
- Recipe: Oysters with Spicy Sauce from Queen Yasamin at Balthasar's Reliquary
- Recipe: Fried Oyster Sandwich from Queen Bahar at Lyssa's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Pesto Sauce from Queen Mahtab at Grenth's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Zesty Sauce from King Zoran at Dwayna's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Cocktail Sauce from King Reza at Melandru's Reliquary
- Along with counting towards Daily Gathering for Orr, Siren's Landing has its own daily achievements: Daily Siren's Landing.
- Since Siren's Landing was released as part of Living World Season 3, experience earned here will go towards Heart of Maguuma masteries.
- The map completion reward is a one time reward that is obtained when each of the 5 renown hearts has been completed at least once.
- The Hidden Reliquary is a closed-off area that opens after a character completes each of the 5 renown hearts, and holds chests to loot.
- Siren's Landing was the first map to be introduced with named vistas.
- The name "Siren's Landing" is likely a reference to the Sea of Sorrows' original name, the "Bay of Sirens".
- For a short time after Siren's Landing launched, after completing this story step, there was a ship in Lion's Arch for players to use to reach Siren's Landing.