51 17 4
Siren's Landing is a zone within the Ruins of Orr. Here, Dagonet and several sylvari, aided by a handful of others, work to recover Orr after the fall of Zhaitan in honor of Trahearne. A few ghosts of Orrian royalty and handful of their servants have returned to this area, working to restore the Six Human Gods' reliquaries, hoping that such an act will speed up the recovery process and return Orr to its former glory.
However the Risen still remain a persistent threat, now called "Unchained" by the sylvari who recognize the loss of an Elder Dragon master. Balthazar has visited the region recently, seeking access to both his own and Abaddon's reliquary, and having brought with him part of his mercenary army.
Siren's Landing has a unique mode of transportation in the form of four shrines, indicated by , found in the four corners of the main landmass. Once one has purchased an Attunement Token for a shrine, they will have account wide usage of the shrine with no additional costs to when using it.
Like most of the Living World Season 3 zones, Siren's Landing is not directly connected to neighboring areas. In order to reach it, one can use one of the following methods:
- Use a Siren's Landing Portal Scroll.
- Begin the mission On Orrian Shores—the third story step of One Path Ends—and use the Ship east of Macha's Landing in Lion's Arch.
- Use a Teleport to Friend while having unlocked the area on the account, which requires having Episode 6 from Living World Season 3 unlocked first.
- Unbound Magic is found throughout the map and is dropped by various enemies and events.
- Orrian Pearls can be gathered from Orrian Oyster nodes throughout the map and as event rewards. The 5 renown heart vendors will also sell a bundle of 3 Orrian Pearls for karma once the heart is completed, available once for each character daily.
- Power the northwest shrine (80)
- Defend the northwest shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Power the northeast shrine (80)
- Defend the northeast shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Power the southwest shrine (80)
- Defend the southwest shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Power the southeast shrine (80)
- Defend the southeast shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Other Events
- Kill the undead spider (80) [Group Event]
- Protect the nodes from unchained Risen (80)
- Gather floating artifacts to aid Hiffa in her research (80)
- Defeat the unchained wyvern (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the illusory beast (80)
- Kill the horrid illusion (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chaotic distortions (80)
- Defeat the undead giant before it can kill Willowdread (80)
- Escort Winfred to his prized prey (80)
- Capture the beast (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the unchained kingpin (80)
- Kill the champion wurm (80) [Group Event]
- Capture the fountainhead (80)
- Weaken the undead so Scholar Anka can capture them (80)
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Cypress Sapling
- Orrian Sapling
- Black Crocus
- Jungle Plants [verification requested]
- Orrian Oyster
- Orrian Truffle
- Recipe: Plate of Oysters Gnashblade from Provisioner Anlana at Bloated Beach
- Recipe: Oysters with Spicy Sauce from Queen Yasamin at Balthasar's Reliquary
- Recipe: Fried Oyster Sandwich from Queen Bahar at Lyssa's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Pesto Sauce from Queen Mahtab at Grenth's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Zesty Sauce from King Zoran at Dwayna's Reliquary
- Recipe: Oysters with Cocktail Sauce from King Reza at Melandru's Reliquary
- Siren's Landing was the first map to be introduced with named vistas.
- For a short time after Siren's Landing launched, after completing this story step, there was a ship in Lion's Arch for one could use to reach Siren's Landing.
- Along with counting towards Daily Gathering for Orr, Siren's Landing has its own daily achievements: Daily Siren's Landing.
- Since Siren's Landing was released as part of Living World Season 3, experience earned here will go towards Heart of Maguuma masteries.
- The map completion reward is a one time reward that is obtained when each of the 5 renown hearts has been completed at least once.
- The name "Siren's Landing" is likely a reference to the Sea of Sorrows' original name, the "Bay of Sirens".