Ears up! The Shatterer blasted my soldiers. I owe him a mauling, and today's the day.
Originating as the most recent Shatterer to be destroyed by the Sentinels and the Pact, the Branded champion was resurrected in 1331 AE via a rift into the Mists used by the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik which had been experimenting with the magic it had gained from the late Zhaitan and Balthazar. Upon being revived, the Death-Branded Shatterer attacked the Pact airships before entering one of the rifts which took it to Jahai Bluffs.
General Almorra Soulkeeper gave chase aboard Soul's Vendetta, but the Pact troops were overwhelmed by the Death-Branded Shatterer which downed the airship. The champion then headed for the Fortress of Jahai to hunt down Aurene, whose presence Kralkatorrik was sensing, and disrupted the peace talks with its Branded minions. It successfully Death-Branded several Awakened, including Hierarch Chikere, and attempted to stop the Pact Commander from reaching Aurene before it abandoned the fortress to give chase to Aurene who lured it away.
Almorra resolved to confront the Death-Branded Shatterer at a tactical position rather than risk another devastating ambush. Using a chunk of Bloodstone carried by Bait-o-Tron as a magic bait and rallying Pact survivors, corsairs, Sunspears and their griffons, Rata Primus DERV golems, Awakened and vicious Junundu Wurm forces led by Wurmmarshal Osa Ekolo and Troopmarshal Pelu Egan to Almorra's Stand, the general lured the Death-Branded Shatterer to her. After a fierce clash, the dragon champion was destroyed by the allied forces.
- Destroy the Death-Branded Shatterer (80) [Group Event]
- Branded Crystal
- Crystal Fire
- Crystal Imprisonment
- Shatterer Lightning Field
- Shattering Roar
- Stolen skills
- ^ A Shattered Nation
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Short answer is: we didn't. Saw Kralkatorrik bring his lieutenant back from the dead. Tried to put it down for good.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: Ugly brute had the gall to attack our ships and then rip open some kind of portal.
- General Almorra Soulkeeper: So we changed tactics. Figured it would try to take a bite out of you, and we were right.
- ^ Legacy
- <Character name>: That villager said something that stuck with me. Right before the rifts appeared...they saw Aurene.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim: The same thing happened in Jahai! The Shatterer attacked after Aurene paid us a visit.
- Taimi: Wait... The data I have on the Mist rifts... Gimme a second...
- Taimi: Oh, no... That's it. Kralkatorrik's attacks—they're all places Aurene was at first. SHE'S the connection!
- <Character name>: That crystal monster—he's HUNTING her!