||This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- Interval: 3 seconds
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced slow duration from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
|October 01, 2019
- This trait no longer grants alacrity but now triggers on any control effect rather than only on interrupts. Added a 3-second cooldown per target.
|February 06, 2018
- This trait now also gives you alacrity for 2 seconds when you interrupt a foe.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from working on enemies with defiance bars.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Delayed Reactions has been added to the game.