From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Pulse Damage: 199 (0.75)?
- Final Damage: 532 (2.0)?
- Cripple (1s): -50% Movement Speed
- Slow (1s): Skills and actions are slower.
- Immobilize (1s): Unable to move.5
- Stability (2s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.2
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 3
- Radius: 360
— In-game description [?]
- Foes caught in the black hole are immobilized for a total of 8 seconds.
- While in Underwater mode, this skill is replaced by Natural Convergence (aquatic).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: