From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 25 Hero points
- Game link
Punishment. Breach into the realm of torment for a brief time, granting might to allies and slowing enemies. Convert a boon on enemies into torment each pulse.
- Damage (5x): 930 (3.5)?
- Torment (8s): 528 Damage, 763 Damage if Foe Is Stationary3
- Might per Pulse (6s): 90 Condition Damage, 90 Power3
- Slow per Pulse (2s): Skills and actions are slower.
- Slow per Pulse (1s): Skills and actions are slower.
- Burning (2s): 262 Damage
- : 1Boons Converted to Conditions
- Pulses: 5
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 300
- Combo Field: Dark
— In-game description
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Sadistic Searing — Punishment skills gain reduced recharge and cause your next Manifest Sand Shade to inflict burning on foes near it.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- Applies Burning every pulse.
- The Scourge may occasionally shout one of these lines when using Ghastly Breach:
- Behold! The nightmare realm!
- Sanity is but a mirage!
- Torment beckons!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- The Realm of Torment is a realm in the Mists featured in Guild Wars: Nightfall.