From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
- Enemy target: Steal your foe's shadow, slowing them for a period of time while gaining shadow force.
- Vulnerability (6s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- : 25Shadow Force Gain
- : 15Shadow Force Gain
- Ally target: Grant your target barrier and reduce the cooldown of Siphon. If you are in shroud, transfer your tether to the target.
- Barrier: 1,428 (0.5)?
- Shrouded Ally: Entering Shadow Shroud without an ally targeted will attach you to your siphoned ally. Breaks if you move outside of the range of Shroud.
- : 50Allied Target Recharge Reduction
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Mug — Deal damage and gain life when stealing. This attack cannot critically hit enemies.
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Improvisation — Use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of whether a utility skill is recharged. Does not affect inactive sequence skills.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Kleptomaniac — Stealing gives you initiative.
- Thrill of the Crime — When you Steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Bountiful Theft — Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Sleight of Hand — Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
- Deadly Ambush — Stealing also applies bleeding. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
- Amplified Siphoning — Gain increased shadow force when hitting a foe with Siphon. Grant increased barrier when targeting an ally.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill:
- "Thanks for sharing." (enemy)
- "I'll need your shadow." (enemy)
- "A gift from the shadows." (ally)
- "Back to the fight!" (ally)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 30, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||