From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Enemy target: Steal your foe's shadow, slowing them for a period of time while gaining shadow force.
- : 25Shadow Force Gain
- : 15Shadow Force Gain
- Ally target: Grant your target barrier and reduce the cooldown of Siphon. If you are in shroud, transfer your tether to the target.
- Barrier: 1,428 (0.5)?
- Shrouded Ally: Entering Shadow Shroud without an ally targeted will attach you to your siphoned ally. Breaks if you move outside of the range of Shroud.
- : 50Allied Target Recharge Reduction
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Sleight of Hand — Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
- Amplified Siphoning — Gain increased shadow force when hitting a foe with Siphon. Grant increased barrier when targeting an ally.
- Shadestep — Siphon now grants you barrier when targeting enemies, and it revives allies when targeting them. Shadowstepping breaks your barrier and grants it to nearby allies, proportional to the number of allies affected.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill:
- "Thanks for sharing." (enemy)
- "I'll ? your shadow." (enemy)
- "Gift from the shadows." (ally)
- "Back to the fight!" (ally)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 30, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|