Echo of Memory
Echo of Memory
Phantasm. Block incoming attacks for a short duration. If this skill fully channels, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants protection to allies. If an attack is blocked, Deja Vu is usable for a short time.
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Phantasm#Related Traits
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Danger Time — Gain additional critical-hit chance against slowed enemies. Critical hits deal additional damage to slowed enemies. This bonus also applies to your illusions.
- Lost Time — Gain alacrity when you inflict slow.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Creates an Illusionary Avenger at the target location when the channel expires.
- The aoe affects 5 allies and 5 enemies.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The avenger has a weapon strength range of 2459-2772, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
- If Echo of Memory blocks an attack, it will only begin to recharge after the effect Time Echo expires, or Deja Vu is cast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 22, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 13, 2016||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|May 17, 2016||
|December 15, 2015||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: