Echo of Memory
Echo of Memory
Block incoming attacks for a short duration. If this skill fully channels, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants alacrity to allies. If an attack is blocked, Deja Vu is usable for a short time.
— In-game description [?]
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Summoning a phantasm casts Lesser Signet of Inspiration.
Will not trigger if you have no boons to share.
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Danger Time — Gain additional critical-hit chance against slowed enemies.
- Improved Alacrity — Alacrity applied to you lasts longer.
- Creates an Illusionary Avenger at the target location when the channel expires.
- The aoe affects 5 allies and 5 enemies.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The avenger has a weapon strength range of 2459-2772, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 13, 2016||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|May 17, 2016||
|December 15, 2015||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: