From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Phantasm#Related traits
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Danger Time — Gain additional critical-hit chance against slowed enemies. Critical hits deal additional damage to slowed enemies. This bonus also applies to your illusions.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The avenger has a weapon strength range of 2459-2772, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 22, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|December 15, 2015||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- Déjà Vu is a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.