— In-game description [?]
- The pull and ward effects each cause 150 Defiance bar damage.
- There is a slight delay after the trap animation starts, it is possible to exit Dragon's maw in this duration.
- It is possible to exit Dragon's Maw by dodging towards the edge and using Stun break during the knockdown animation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 2.5 to 0.01. Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds. Reduced slow duration from 4 seconds to 3 seconds. Reduced cooldown from 75 seconds to 50 seconds.
|January 14, 2020
- Traps now disappear without activating if their skill is unequipped.
|January 26, 2016
- Increased the barrier radius from 90 to 120.
- Reduced barrier duration from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Updated the effects of this trap to cull less frequently.
|November 17, 2015
- Fixed an issue that caused the effects of this trap to fade early, leaving an invisible, impassable ring for a short time.
- Reduced the visual noise on the effects associated with this skill.
|October 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this trap to last for 60 seconds instead of the full 5 minutes.
|October 27, 2015
- Increased the cooldown of this ability from 60 to 75 seconds.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Dragon's Maw has been added to the game.