From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Stormsoul — Deal increased damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Geomancer's Training — You receive less damage from nearby foes. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- The combo finisher's effects and damage are applied at 680 ms into the cast and the cast takes 1000 ms in total.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 03, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.