From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Off hand dagger
- Game link
Trigger a quake at your location, knocking down foes and dealing massive damage.
- Damage: 1,100 (3.0)?
- Damage: 4 (0.01)?
- Knockdown: 2 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 200
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Geomancer's Training — Strike damage from nearby foes is reduced. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- The combo finisher's effects and damage are applied at 680 ms into the cast and the cast takes 1000 ms in total.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 03, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.