From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Corrupt the ground under your target; if they remain within the area, they will be knocked down. Grant might to allies near your target based on how many conditions they have.
- Damage: 396 (1.2)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Per Condition (8s): 60 Condition Damage, 60 Power2
- Per Condition (6s): 60 Condition Damage, 60 Power2
- Torment (9s): 396 Damage, 572 Damage if Foe Is Stationary2
- Knockdown: 2 seconds
- Number of Targets: 1
- Defiance Break: 200
- Radius: 240
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Awaken the Pain — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when entering shroud.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Fell Beacon — Torch skills gain reduced recharge. Gain expertise based on your condition damage.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Might is granted based on the number of conditions on your target.
- Attack will fail if you are inside the target's hitbox.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 12, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: