From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the consumable item. For other uses, see Rock (disambiguation).
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to gain a rock.
— In-game description
|Antonius||Giant's Passage||Kessex Hills||40|
|Engineer Pluank||Triskellion Vale||Kessex Hills||40|
- Bag of Skritt Shinies (chance)
- Heavy Bag of Skritt Shinies (chance)
- Large Bag of Skritt Shinies (chance)
- Light Bag of Skritt Shinies (chance)
- Medium Rank-Up Chest (guaranteed)
- Small Bag of Skritt Shinies (chance)
- Tiny Bag of Skritt Shinies (chance)
|1||Throw Rock||1||Throw a rock to knock down your foe.|
- Gives players a Rock bundle when consumed.
- There are 2 different versions of this item. One has a level 22 requirement, while the other doesn't. The two have different icons and do not stack, but the effect of using the consumable is the same.
- Neither of these bundles are useable in Fractals or WvW /PvP as of the October 27, 2020 update.